Moderators: Moderator, DM

K'yon Oblodra
Recognized Donor

Re: New Player? Introduce Yourself!

Unread post by K'yon Oblodra » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:32 am

Sa'Kage wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:12 pm
Sa'Kage here!

Long time NwN2 player but brand new to the server here! ((I just logged in less than two minutes ago!))

Some of you might remember me from Dalelands Beyond as the quiet Ranger of the Grove 'Hawkley!'

Here, I'll be playing a new type of character; Therin Grimmquill! A non-combat, sit around, foolish small town boy looking to write a book!

Feel free to poke me if you ever want to sit down and chitter! I promise, I really am quite friendly.

I look forward to meeting more folk on the server here and really getting my foothold!

May your tales be full of laughter and your songs full of joy!
That sounds pretty unique, welcome to the server little boy and good luck with your book ;).
K'yon Oblodra
Necromancer of the school of Necromancy
Silent seat for the school of Necromancy

Harlockcito

Unread post by Harlockcito » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:53 pm

Hello, i'm filthy newbie in the server and long time lover of DnD in pnp, video games, etc... with a insatiable fetish :drool: for the underdark lore, races, etc.
But first I would like to heartily apologize for bumping people in game :pray: , i will do my best to change that.
In the past weeks i played with some nice fellows in the underdark although most of the time i played from the computer at work, so i can't write properly :doh:

I looking forward to play with nice and equally power hungry drows and everything else that plays, adventure and have fun in the underdark; i've made a couple of characters that are recycled ideas from past characters i played in las mesas de Peru, but i have a lot of questions about the correct way to roleplay in game and the mechanics changed in the server .

See you gente.
Last edited by Harlockcito on Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Heavy is The Head That Wears The Hat...

K'yon Oblodra
Recognized Donor

Unread post by K'yon Oblodra » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:23 pm

I'll approach you next time I see you, we've RPed before but my subservient drow is kind of on ice at the moment so now you'll have to deal with the more standard drow K'yon ;).

So yea I'll pick you up next time I see you :)

The bumping was not a big issue, treated it as out of character but if you want to RP it is good to pay attention to these smaller things, cause they can mean nothing but can also be a tool to RP rude behavior ;).
K'yon Oblodra

Rehtul

Unread post by Rehtul » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:52 am

Hello everyone, I'm new to the server, trying to learn about how all the systems work. I play a lawful neutral human monk named Saul, looking to play with a regular group.

K'yon Oblodra
Recognized Donor

Unread post by K'yon Oblodra » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:02 pm

Welcome to the server, I think there are a few monk orders out orders dedicated to the deities of that alignment.

Maybe check the factions subforums if none of them jumps you here or ingame.

Wish you tons of fun, which you'll surely have :)
K'yon Oblodra

Alex333

Unread post by Alex333 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:45 am

Hello everybody,

Without suprises I am new here and will soon post my char bio ! I plan to play a free spirit human wizard with great thirst for knowledge... with thé potential to become a good old thirst for power, depending on how his inner torments are adressed (and if his pasts came knocking too hard on his door ahah).

Anyway, looking forward to play with you !

P.S. English isn’t my native language so I apologise in advance for the potential poor grammar/vocabulary/etc...