The Ebon Blade Public Rp Thread

In-Character News, Laws, Announcements, Rumors, and Stories Relating to the Sword Coast

Moderators: Moderator, DM

DM Arrakeen
Head DM

Re: The Ebon Blade Public Rp Thread

Unread post by DM Arrakeen » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:46 pm

Leramak wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:36 am
Morgan would smile broadly. "Why dont we make a festival of it. With all this war and strife as of late a small festival to welcome the workers might just be what the doctor ordered."
Morgan would motion over towards the walls. "I will be more then happy to assist you with whatever you need to make this happen."
DM Arrakeen wrote:Oria considered Morgan's words. "Do you think the food will last until the preparations that this idea would require can be done?" there was a genuine concern in the trader's eyes. "And what would you like to include in this festival? Not that I'm opposed, but folks here aren't exactly a festive type, and I don't think some of them have ever seen any sort of festivities. Therefore, this concept would require quite a bit of planning and creative adjustments, I fear."
Guidelines for my events
Remember: It's just a game. No need to get sad, angry or vengeful over it.

Server Rules
DM Rulings

Leramak

Unread post by Leramak » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:58 pm

DM Arrakeen wrote:Oria considered Morgan's words. "Do you think the food will last until the preparations that this idea would require can be done?" there was a genuine concern in the trader's eyes. "And what would you like to include in this festival? Not that I'm opposed, but folks here aren't exactly a festive type, and I don't think some of them have ever seen any sort of festivities. Therefore, this concept would require quite a bit of planning and creative adjustments, I fear."
[/quote]

Morgan strums her index finger on her lips seemingly pondering for a moment "Your request sprung up the idea of festivities, But you may be right the food might go bad. Go ahead and distribute it amoungst the worker now" She motions towards the direction of the worksite" Then we all can prepare for a festival in the weeks to come that way everything can be done proper and a plan can be laid out. We can hire musicians, Im sure we the blades can spare a few Large kegs from our stores as well contribute towards food. We can have dancing and merry making. ITs about time we breathed some life and culture into this town." Morgan would smile and look back to Oria" What do you think?"
Known as:

Morgan Blackrose -Servant of the Dark Three, The Lich Queen, The Corpse Crafter, The Undying, Member of the SpellSworn.
"Do not weep in your defeat, In death you will serve a greater purpose... Mine!

DM Arrakeen
Head DM

Unread post by DM Arrakeen » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:17 pm

Leramak wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:58 pm
Morgan strums her index finger on her lips seemingly pondering for a moment "Your request sprung up the idea of festivities, But you may be right the food might go bad. Go ahead and distribute it amoungst the worker now" She motions towards the direction of the worksite" Then we all can prepare for a festival in the weeks to come that way everything can be done proper and a plan can be laid out. We can hire musicians, Im sure we the blades can spare a few Large kegs from our stores as well contribute towards food. We can have dancing and merry making. ITs about time we breathed some life and culture into this town." Morgan would smile and look back to Oria" What do you think?"
DM Arrakeen wrote: Oria's expression turned relieved at first, then it quickly became slightly puzzled as she listened. "I'll have Priya and Betha assist me and we will bring the food to the construction site in an hour, if you could gather the workers there, it would be most helpful, miss Blackrose. As for a festival," she began carefully, "I'm not sure if such direct contact with Southern culture would sit well with some of our less," the trader stammered briefly, "artistically aware denizens. An event that would fit the local tastes, however, would be quite a welcomed sight, I believe."
Guidelines for my events

Server Rules
DM Rulings

Zeland

Unread post by Zeland » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:53 pm

DM Arrakeen wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:17 pm
Leramak wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:58 pm
DM Arrakeen wrote: Oria's expression turned relieved at first, then it quickly became slightly puzzled as she listened. "I'll have Priya and Betha assist me and we will bring the food to the construction site in an hour, if you could gather the workers there, it would be most helpful, miss Blackrose. As for a festival," she began carefully, "I'm not sure if such direct contact with Southern culture would sit well with some of our less," the trader stammered briefly, "artistically aware denizens. An event that would fit the local tastes, however, would be quite a welcomed sight, I believe."

Zeland approaches the fort when his ear catches something said between Morgan and Oria. He turns his attention towards the two and offers a nod to the Oria and a dip of his head to Lady Blackrose.
"A festival" he pauses for a moment "In Soubar?" A smirk crosses his face "Better off starting a riot." In a sarcastic tone "Perhaps a tournament should be held. Give the workers and merchants some entertainment and us Blades could use some practice for the Devils."
Zeland Belord: Servant of the Black Hand

Lucian Dragagin: "Winter is coming."

Merlin Majika: The White Wizard

Leramak

Unread post by Leramak » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:03 pm

Morgan would nod to Zeland at his arrival "You are right Oria, I sometimes forget i am no longer in Waterdeep, something more suitable for Soubar is required. " She ponders for a moment. "A Tournament is a grand idea" She lends a smiles to Zeland" Reminds me of the blood arenas in Manshaka." she looks between Oria and Zeland " Since it was your idea Zeland you shall have the honor of planning such an event." her Gaze looks back towards Oria " Could we rely on you for food preperations?"
Known as:

Morgan Blackrose -Servant of the Dark Three, The Lich Queen, The Corpse Crafter, The Undying, Member of the SpellSworn.

Zeland

Unread post by Zeland » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:15 pm

Leramak wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:03 pm
Morgan would nod to Zeland at his arrival "You are right Oria, I sometimes forget i am no longer in Waterdeep, something more suitable for Soubar is required. " She ponders for a moment. "A Tournament is a grand idea" She lends a smiles to Zeland" Reminds me of the blood arenas in Manshaka." she looks between Oria and Zeland " Since it was your idea Zeland you shall have the honor of planning such an event." her Gaze looks back towards Oria " Could we rely on you for food preperations?"
Zeland scratches his beard "I suppose I could arrange it." he ponders for a moment "It will require the Captains approval however, seeing that the Arena in the fort is the only suitable place for such."

DM Arrakeen
Head DM

Unread post by DM Arrakeen » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:55 am

Zeland wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:53 pm
Zeland approaches the fort when his ear catches something said between Morgan and Oria. He turns his attention towards the two and offers a nod to the Oria and a dip of his head to Lady Blackrose.
"A festival" he pauses for a moment "In Soubar?" A smirk crosses his face "Better off starting a riot." In a sarcastic tone "Perhaps a tournament should be held. Give the workers and merchants some entertainment and us Blades could use some practice for the Devils."
DM Arrakeen wrote:Oria greeted the mercenary with a slight nod and a smile.
Leramak wrote:
Zeland wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:15 pm
Zeland scratches his beard "I suppose I could arrange it." he ponders for a moment "It will require the Captains approval however, seeing that the Arena in the fort is the only suitable place for such."
DM Arrakeen wrote:"Meals for the whole event?" carefully, the merchant considered it. "It would require a substantial order of produce which would have to be done in the Gate, the purchase of services and a place to prepare it. Obviously, one can inquire with Mag about having her lend us her kitchen space again for a price, unless you have one in your building. That is, of course, if you want to provide a feast on top of the tournament," Oria glanced between Morgan and Zeland.
Guidelines for my events

Server Rules
DM Rulings

Leramak

Unread post by Leramak » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:16 pm

DM Arrakeen wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:55 am
Zeland wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:53 pm
DM Arrakeen wrote:Oria greeted the mercenary with a slight nod and a smile.
Leramak wrote:
Zeland wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:15 pm
DM Arrakeen wrote:"Meals for the whole event?" carefully, the merchant considered it. "It would require a substantial order of produce which would have to be done in the Gate, the purchase of services and a place to prepare it. Obviously, one can inquire with Mag about having her lend us her kitchen space again for a price, unless you have one in your building. That is, of course, if you want to provide a feast on top of the tournament," Oria glanced between Morgan and Zeland.
Morgan ponders for a moment. "yes a feast as well, Make arrangements with mag's and let us know her price. I personally will pay for it." she crosses her arms for a second. "let me know what else you need to make this happen" With that she would make her way to where the works are to gather them for the food that was to be brought out shortly
Known as:

MedalOfValor

Unread post by MedalOfValor » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:18 pm

Ebon Blade Daily - Termination of Services

Just after dawn, simple, unadorned and artistically lacking posters find their way to the bulletin board in Soubar and into Mag's Tavern.
Written in tight, militaristic script, the parchments read.

As of today, the individual known as Morgan Blackrose is no longer a member of the Ebon Blade Mercenary Company.

Due to several disciplinary issues and severe breaches of conduct, I have terminated Miss Blackrose's contract effective immediately.

Lieutenant El
The Ebon Blade Mercenary Company
Maeve - The Water Witch ------ Journal --- Main. Temporarily back.
El - The Sum of Ex-selves ------ JournalBio --- Semi-retired Alt. MIA again.

═══════✵═══════

.:Retired:.
Yas - She-wolf ------ Journal

Zeland

Unread post by Zeland » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:53 pm

Ebon Blade Militia

After a vigorous day of training routines, the Ebon Blade Militia would be seen heading into the fort lead by a dark armored figure.

Upon entering the keep, the armored man would inspect each of the militia members gear and weapons and send those with inadequate equipment to the Quartermaster. After the militias gear checks they would be offered food and drink in the mess hall, followed by a short speech from the armored man.

The next day, the militia would return to its normal training sessions supervised by same the dark armored figure.

TheTwiste11491

Unread post by TheTwiste11491 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:27 am

Ebon Blade Daily - Charlie Company Recalled to Defend the Boareskyr Bridge

After the reply from General Scar, the Ebon Blade leaders decide to heed the General's advice. Commander El orders the Charlie Company to pack up their camp at the Winding Waters Front, and she leads them home. When Chester's unit reaches the Boareskyr Bridge, they are immediately dispatched by Captain Nightgale to lend support to the Bastard Company already stationed there.

(((OOC Credits:
Content: TheTwiste11491/MedalOfValor
Greil Nightgale Captain of the Ebon Blade