How will game of thrones end?

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Ithilan

Re: How will game of thrones end?

Unread post by Ithilan » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:21 am

chambordini wrote:IDK about the tv show but in the books, varys is a merman and skagos master plan are all totally plausible.
Blackfyre :clap:

Im not holding my breath for the last season though, writing was atrocious in the previous one. In my opinion the cast left alive is mediocre if not just bad actors, so the plot and its delivery cant really get me to the edge of my seat. But who cant enjoy some medieval zombie BBQ? :twisted:

All in all the only thing that really comes to mind when I think GoT these days, is how much I want to read the Winds of Winter after those teaser chapters and how the show has been a milestone in TV history and forever changed the scene for shows, so its hard to hate on how much they are following the stupid trends we are seeing all across hollywood :violin:

My prediction however is the bitter sweet ending Martin has teased and from lacking creativity of the showrunners, I think the books and show will end differently. So fan service for the show with Jon's coronation rebooting a cycle of Targaeryan dynasties :P But im hoping they kill him and Daernarys both. She definitely has to die.

Books? Well let Euron win, guy has the determination to rule :D :liar: Im gonna go with an old theory that Jamie is Azor Ahai and will end up killing Cersei, Jon and Dany both die, Aegon (Young Griff) is exposed as a Blackfyre remnant and Tyrion gets eaten by a dragon, win win. All hail the kingslayer!
Shandril Brightmantle
"Life is but a mystery to revel in, let the stars guide you through the mist."
Lia'Dris Maendellyn
"We remember cities now in ruin and forests murdered, yet still we sing to the stars and hope for renewal."

Endelyon
Global Admin

Unread post by Endelyon » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:40 am

Howland Reed shows up at the wall. "Jon Snow! You are the secretest Targaryen prince! Much and more! Lamprey pies!"

Melisandre gives Jon a big old wink and shakes out her hair. It becomes curly and now she is Ygritte. Jon is so shocked his hair turns silver and his eyes violet.

"Aw, you kids!" says Stannis, who was never killed and then reveals himself to be a shaven Robert, before he starts making out with Brienne. He still has fire magic in him so when they kiss her teeth are fixed and she is suddenly very beautiful.

Meanwhile, Bran has taught Tyrion how to warg, and they have both jumped into big strong handsome knights. They are best friends.

Dany descends on her dragons, yelling about fire and blood and the iron throne. Robb Stark and Lady are riding the other two dragons. "Wait, moon of my life!" yells Khal Drogo who is also there. "What if we just move the Iron Throne to Meereen and stay there forever?". Dany and everyone agree this is brilliant and she, Drogo and Daario Live happily ever after.

Ghost who has been watching the whole time stands on his hind legs and gives a very human-like shrug. "Well," he says, "I guess all's wall that ends wall!"

"Oh, Ghost!" says the entire cast, and they all laugh merrily as the sun sets.

VDub

Unread post by VDub » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:46 am

Endelyon wrote:Howland Reed shows up at the wall. "Jon Snow! You are the secretest Targaryen prince! Much and more! Lamprey pies!"

Melisandre gives Jon a big old wink and shakes out her hair. It becomes curly and now she is Ygritte. Jon is so shocked his hair turns silver and his eyes violet.

"Aw, you kids!" says Stannis, who was never killed and then reveals himself to be a shaven Robert, before he starts making out with Brienne. He still has fire magic in him so when they kiss her teeth are fixed and she is suddenly very beautiful.

Meanwhile, Bran has taught Tyrion how to warg, and they have both jumped into big strong handsome knights. They are best friends.

Dany descends on her dragons, yelling about fire and blood and the iron throne. Robb Stark and Lady are riding the other two dragons. "Wait, moon of my life!" yells Khal Drogo who is also there. "What if we just move the Iron Throne to Meereen and stay there forever?". Dany and everyone agree this is brilliant and she, Drogo and Daario Live happily ever after.

Ghost who has been watching the whole time stands on his hind legs and gives a very human-like shrug. "Well," he says, "I guess all's wall that ends wall!"

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Tholgur Steelsworn- "Ye want me'ta put a few bolts in 'im?"
Merissa Alanadel ~ Oblivious elf
Teeka Skreel ~ Bashful Brimstone
Solomon, Luckbringer of Tymora ~ A copper to the Lady, returns tenfold in gold!!
Elvish vowels = A E I O U and every single time Y.

thids

Unread post by thids » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:30 am

Endelyon wrote:Howland Reed shows up at the wall. "Jon Snow! You are the secretest Targaryen prince! Much and more! Lamprey pies!"

You forgot *Laugh track*
Maximilian Blackthorne

Moltrazahn

Unread post by Moltrazahn » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:51 am

Za'than Za'amal (Elsewhere!)
Thumbler Trunk-son (Also Elsewhere!)
Corvus Khaine (He dead!)
Molag'ur (He stink!)

Myhun Kren: "You should change Za'thans mask to green, and run around yelling "Somebody STOP ME!"

"You are a spastic pony" - DM Arrakeen

Steve
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Steve » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:33 pm

Dragons smaggons...give me a nice dagger any day! :dance:
Balthomer wrote: Steve you are a genius and an RPG hero.
Storybuilding

|> Henryk UrdeSword of Justice
|> Simsae OrcslayerStonesinger of the Telormar Gultor & citizen of the Kingdom of Kraak Helzak
|> Preceptor Phasorin ZauPurification through Fire

Moltrazahn

Unread post by Moltrazahn » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:01 am

The true ending is that character x (x = put your favorite character here) ascends to sit on the throne. Then suddenly dies of a heart attack. Then with a quaking thunder, Gorge R.R. walks up from the sideline. He turns, sits and raises a beer, laughing as the sceen fades to black.
Za'than Za'amal (Elsewhere!)
Thumbler Trunk-son (Also Elsewhere!)
Corvus Khaine (He dead!)
Molag'ur (He stink!)

Myhun Kren: "You should change Za'thans mask to green, and run around yelling "Somebody STOP ME!"

"You are a spastic pony" - DM Arrakeen

SoThereIWas

Unread post by SoThereIWas » Wed May 01, 2019 1:28 pm

Taking a stab in the dark, without reading the books and watching the show. I'm sure It ends very shakespearean with what limited knowledge I have.

Summery to Hamlet:
Hidden: show
Harlos Lackman

Balthomer

Unread post by Balthomer » Sat May 11, 2019 3:01 pm

Like every other soap opera does
Hidden: show
Cordealio Blake - Cadet of the Everwatch Knights
Ilveth Teglersen - Druid of the Elder Circle
Tarantulia Phahenon - Favored of Torm
Vuzaer, Forgotten Blood Drow Heretic of Eilistraee Bio Journal