Requested Appearance changes

Suggestions for Aesthetics, Graphical Changes, and Other Media Team Items

Moderators: Moderator, Associate Dev, Quality Control, DM

niapet

Re: Requested Appearance changes

Unread post by niapet » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:24 am

In addition to this there are some goods that are available to humans but not elves. They are hoods in the last selection set. It would be great if all options were available for all characters.
Elspeth Silverleaf "Is a thing good because the gods say it is so? Or is there objective good in the universe?"
Cherry Thistleknot "Cherry, like the tree, Druids like trees"

CommanderKrieg

Unread post by CommanderKrieg » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:41 am

I know that we had problems in the past with clipping and what not on elves. Some of the designs may need small tweaks (naming conventions) and what not. There is a maximum number of slots we can put it from my understanding. If everything was copied for all races it would take up all of the slots we have for custom appearances. I’d be happy to look into adding a few for elves, but we have to have a consensus of what models are most important to elven players. That or we could make something special for elves. Either or! Some models may not work for elves or look absolutely terribly trying to apply them. We’ll have to take a look.
Gaven L. Arkalis: "Hens and large chicken ye need to get back in ye coop."

Captain Osyrian De LaFonte

niapet

Unread post by niapet » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:18 am

I don't know about other elf players but I would LOVE a hood that my ears don't stick out of.

Second on my list would be a sheathed version of the elvish sword model on the hip. I would like to use the elvish sabre looking sword but the only hip sword model is a standard cruciform sword.
Elspeth Silverleaf "Is a thing good because the gods say it is so? Or is there objective good in the universe?"
Cherry Thistleknot "Cherry, like the tree, Druids like trees"

Miyuki

Unread post by Miyuki » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:57 am

A friendly reminder that this thread still has another open request. I would love to see said dress in game again. ;)
... formerly Seraphine: Different name, same content!

Freya Aurora [Bio] [Journal] - "A song can give back hope or bring joy. Or it can destroy everything."
Seraphina Saphiremoon- "I'm not a diplomat, but I can negotiate like one."

athornforyourheart

Unread post by athornforyourheart » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:58 pm

Was able to track down the original dress you mentioned... its coming back.

Decided to fiddle around w/ some textures for the giggles. Some sample renditions I created and I am aware the dresses need to be rebumped to their own fitting.

CommanderKrieg

Unread post by CommanderKrieg » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:00 am

Miyuki wrote:
Herisheft wrote:Should look like that after next update, and old dress shall return as well.

I'd be happy if we had both models, too. :)

I sadly only found a screen from an old server i played on before and adjusted it. But this is how the original version looks completely.

The old dress is making a come back. We are currently putting it through the works, reintroducing it, and retexturing it. It will be back with a few choices of patterns.
Gaven L. Arkalis: "Hens and large chicken ye need to get back in ye coop."

Captain Osyrian De LaFonte

Mausman

Unread post by Mausman » Tue May 15, 2018 8:21 am

Hello!

For some Moonshae Isle heritage etc, would it be able to get a Kilt/leather armor esque look?

Pretty much a highlander look (Peasant militia/ soldier) ? :)
Magnussen Undvikr -ded
Alaan Skriesong, Anarchist, Assassin, Wild Person- Retired with his She-wolf Elfling in a homely cave -Retired
Connor An’Tuirsaech - Active