Regardless of those, many common folk of Baldur's Gate began noticing other changes within the city and its society:
- The charity efforts of many individuals and organisations across the City have been a great help for relief in the aftermath of the Undead War in years past. Many people that were down-to-luck after the war have came back on their feet and returned to normal with their families, thanks to the help of those good souls. However in recent year some onlookers may have noticed a new, strange trend. It appears a small group of individuals known for having stable-yet-hard work have began appearing at the Temple of Ilmater and other institutions issuing charitable help to those in need. Most of them say that they've lost their job in one way or another and still have family to upkeep, while some of the others can be heard mentioning that they quit their jobs, because gold they're getting from charity groups is better than what they previously earned in a Tenday as dockworkers. Several minor gossip mongers think that's actually pretty clever and wonder about doing the same.
- The Flaming Fist have successfully replenished their numbers over the past few years, and with that it appears they are going to return to a more organised movements outside of the city limits proper. Rumours circulate that this means the Flaming Fist will be returing their patrols along the Trade Way south and north of Baldur's Gate once again.
- The Temple of Ilmater continues to amass a high number of worshippers, effectively making it third major faith within Baldur's Gate
- The Temple of Tymora continues to amass a high number of followers, effectively taking second place as a second major faith within Baldur's Gate
- The newly rebuild temple to Gond, the Wonderbringer, called The High House of Wonders, is once again full of worshippers of Gond, inventors, craftsmen and those wishing to witness astonishing works of engineering genius! Morale of Gondar worshippers is high once again, and their numbers have increased- taking the place of the largest faith in Baldur's Gate back again.
- Baldur's Gate commerce and mercantile manouvers since last two years have been increasing back anew, the city regaining much of its lost wealth during he Undead War, and establishing new trading contracts in Calimshan and lands to the east- within the Western Heartlands and beyond. However it is commonly noted that relations with Zhentarim and Thayan merchants have grew significantly colder in past two years, making a point for a number of merchants and nobles within the city to seek different contractors and sources of luxury, spices and clothing.
- Several rumours speak about one or few small fiendish cults being found within Baldur's Gate. Some say that some people in shadows dealt with those, while others give the praise to the Flaming Fist that hanged several tiefling warlocks and cultists in past two months, which makes a point that they are investigating the matters diligently. Overall, those that have heard of those ongoings feel much safer now.