Weight: 148 lb
General Health: Healthy
Habits/Hobbies: Planar Travel & Study
Languages: Common, Elven and many more.
Weapons of Choice: None.
Cyrus is well dressed and well groomed, He keeps his beard short and his clothes clean, He is tall and somewhat thin. His emerald eyes seem to twinkle with mischief and he constantly sports a smirk as though he is in on a joke that nobody else knows.
Cyrus appears cold and often times distant due to his upbringing. He tends not to be concerned with right or wrong but more what is most logical and effective. This can make him appear very shady or heartless.
Cyrus spent his childhood on the streets of waterdeep, orphaned at a young age. his mother having passed giving birth and his father being a dockhand who jumped ship before his birth. Unable to fit in with other kids in the orphanage Cyrus found himself spending much of his time on the streets and docks, constantly in trouble with the law, pilfering what he could from the unsuspecting. One day he found himself in more trouble than he could handle as a he picked the pocket of a powerful wizard, before he could get away the woman had him trapped by a spell.
For reasons unknown the woman took pity on him, Rather than turning him over to the guard she took him in as her apprentice. Over a period of many years Cyrus learned much of the arcane, taking a particular interest in other planes and the beings that inhabit them.
One day Cyrus awoke to find that his mentor had dissapeared. After many months searching and unable to find what happened to her he decided it was time to expand his search, leaving the city behind on a ship bound for the coast. Perhaps seeking answers.
- Improve his magic prowess and knowledge.
- Bind more powerful beings to his service
- Earn influence with the city
- Creation of his own spells
- Planar Contracts.
- Always interested in anything related to most Magic
- Assist the Dukes of the city
- Sworn Fealty to the Dukes of Baldurs Gate
- Helped to end the nightmares plaguing the city.
- Closed off a large portal to the abyss hidden within cloakwood.
- Has knowledge of the Far Realms, Met a wizard and returned her familiar.