The Northern Watch RP Thread

In-Character News, Laws, Announcements, Rumors, and Stories Relating to the Sword Coast

Moderators: Moderator, DM

VDub

Re: The Northern Watch RP Thread

Unread post by VDub » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:16 pm

A messenger with a letter arrives at Bridgefort with a scroll tube sealed in wax Bearing the mark of Rocky Creek Trade Company.

///PM sent
Merissa Alanadel ~ Oblivious elf
Teeka Skreel ~ Bashful Brimstone
Solomon, Luckbringer of Tymora ~ A copper to the Lady, returns tenfold in gold!!
Elvish vowels = A E I O U and every single time Y.

VDub

Unread post by VDub » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:18 pm

A shipment arrives at Bridgefort. It consists of two crates and a sealed tube with a letter inside addressed to Commander Di'Corvi.

((PM sent))
Solomon, Luckbringer of Tymora ~ A copper to the Lady, returns tenfold in gold!!

Evilroadrunner

Unread post by Evilroadrunner » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:52 pm

A man in black armour approaches and hands a letter off to whomever is on hand. The letter is addressed to the commander or recruiting officer.
Hidden: show
To whomever it may concern

I am Luthor Tannen A newly arrived mercenary looking to assist in the recent troubles of the area. I have heard from word of mouth that the Northern Watch is an excellent company to join with then intention to assist in the problems. I was hopping to gain employment within this group. If you accept my letter and take interest I am free for a meeting at any point.

Sincerely, Luthor Tannen.

VDub

Unread post by VDub » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:10 pm

A letter arrives within a wooden scroll tube, sealed with wax. The wax bears the seal of Tymora. The messenger asks to see Commander Di'Corvi, telling all that it is for her and her alone.