Vacation time!

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

AquaShark

Vacation time!

Unread post by AquaShark » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:30 pm

Hey everybody!

Just letting you know I’m going to be out of town from 6/15 to 6/24 on vacation! It’s been ages since I’ve been on a proper vacation so I’m truly excited.

If anything comes up during that time that people need to contact Adallan for, please hold the requests until I return. Please be respectful of this vacation time.

Thank you!
Your friendly neighborhood AquaShark
Adallan Ragnon-Former Guide of Candlekeep, Master of Li Modo ub Ragnon, Council Member at the Bladestone Foundation, and avid tea enthusiast

Arn

Re: Vacation time!

Unread post by Arn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:25 pm

AquaShark wrote:If anything comes up during that time that people need to contact Adallan for, please hold the requests until I return. Please be respectful of this vacation time.
So hypothetically, Mi-Le would have to wait to challenge Adallan to an all-out death match for leadership of Candlekeep? :?

:D Have fun on your vacation, AquaShark! Hope you're going somewhere awesome. :D
Mi-Le (弥勒) - "Meditate, monks. Do not be negligent, lest you regret it later." ((-Saṃyutta Nikāya 35.145))
-Monk of the Old Order and the Way. Will not kill.
-[IC Journal]
-[Bio]

Wendi - Haggling, wands, alchemy
-Cleric of Shaundakul
-[Bio]

Meredith Olma - Divine Elixirs

Ghātikā

AquaShark

Unread post by AquaShark » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Arn wrote:
AquaShark wrote:So hypothetically, Mi-Le would have to wait to challenge Adallan to an all-out death match for leadership of Candlekeep? :?

:D Have fun on your vacation, AquaShark! Hope you're going somewhere awesome. :D
A death match of drinking tea!

And yeah, I am crazy excited about it!
Adallan Ragnon-Former Guide of Candlekeep, Master of Li Modo ub Ragnon, Council Member at the Bladestone Foundation, and avid tea enthusiast

taintedseraphim

Unread post by taintedseraphim » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:43 pm

Aqua is on his vacation and is unable to respond to any of the orc/Candlekeep RP. Thank you for respecting this.
Rania Marie Ragnon-FvS of Selune, currently expecting mommy to be in Silverymoon