Server Address: game.bgtscc.net
20/96
Last counter update:
2018-06-18 13:58:48

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Den of Ssin
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:20 pm 

*A flier posted around Sshamath...*

Come one, come all to the Den of Ssin (for the denizen) Fight for the Cycle!

Fighters,
Are you tired of running around through the same caves, doing the same trivial tasks for short-tempered faern? Have you the gull, grit, and desire to risk death during a fight? Do you think you have what it takes to survive in the cage? Do you like simple tasks that lead to large amounts of gold coin? Then do I have a job for you!

I, Ssin'verin, am going to be arranging and holding regular fights. In time I wish to arrange for a caged arena, but for now we will make do with what we have. I have some rules I would like to lay down for the fights and those attending.

1. Denizens of Sshamath may attend the fights. Foreigners must be approved by the local city authorities or I will simply not allow you access to betting or viewing. I have a professional business to run, not a welcoming committee for imbeciles...

2. Slaves may fight, but their masters must be the ones who enter them into the fights. We will arrange for you to register your slaves in the fights. We will need a written contract for the protection of both parties, being the Fight for the Cycle! team and the owner of the slave who must also be a denizen. I do not wish to attract surface scum to the events unless they are registered slaves.

3. No armor, weapons, or magic during a fight. No exceptions.

4. Fighters who die will be raised from the dead, but they will not be awarded gold. Cowards who run from a fight will likely be killed on site.

5. Prizes awarded will be based on bets placed. If you are a regular fighter and you have earned some sort of title such as being an asset to the company then perhaps we can work out a contract. Payment of fighters outside of the "Fight for the Cycle!" is not our business and we honestly don't care who creates incentive for what; 'so long as betting on the fights is done through the company' itself. A representative will help you place bets before the fight begins.

I look forward to working with many of the locals here in Sshamath and hope to create some regular entertainment within the city. I think we can all agree it could use some more entertainment to bring out the denizens a bit more often. Den of Ssin will be bringing more entertainment in other forms as soon as possible; if the conclave allows me to continue operation.

Bel'la dos,
Ssin'verin Elamshin del lil Quellar l'Orbben d'Elghinn *signed in blood... I wonder who's?*

Post subject: Re: Den of Ssin
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:13 pm 

I is Tiny I is Orc priest of Yurtrus the lord of Maggots Death comes to all .
I want gold I fight (( im low lvl now lvl 7 maybe 8 by the time fight happens ))
I bring glory to the Rotting one and show Orc strong i not strongest Orc but i Tiny will fight sound like fun .
TIny want to stomp dorfs and elfies you want fight i fight help make Tiny strong . :twisted:

Tiny Priest of Yurtrus Death comes to all Some with Honor in Battle others with sickness and Plague !

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:40 pm 

(((OOC: I'm guessing you met her at the Gloura's Wings sings that's usually where Ssin is)))

*Ssin'verin looks over at you and puts up a finger to Gloura* "One moment Gloura... This shouldn't take long."

*She walks closer to Tiny, Orc priest of Yurtis. She speaks and moves with a sarcastic demeanor. As she speaks she seems somewhat concerned, while simultaneously maintaining a vague condescending tone; almost playfully wanting to anger you. She moves melodically in accordance with her demeanor. Almost as if dancing; and yet couldn't care less if she moved at all...*

"I have you down, Tiny" *She checks a small notebook she has secured in her right hand*

"Once I find the duergar and get confirmation, I can begin official promotion of your fight. Assuming both parties do agree and do not do something disappointing like die or disappear......" *sighs then continues*

"Head count admission and bets will be accepted at the door to the fight by my colleagues and I. I am talking things over with Gloura who has to talk things over with the other queens..."

*A slight smile appears on her face*

"I would like to hold the fight here in the basement, so of course some of the proceeds will go to the owners of the tavern themselves. And here."

*hands you a bag of gold*

"I will give you the same sign up bonus I did the duergar. I have a feeling the 3 of us can become good business partners in the future. This is only the beginning..." *evil grin*

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:50 am 

Nargazul stood at the bar not far from Ssin'verin, keeping an eye on the orc as it met with the priestess. All the while he drank his Azure Wine his piwafwi was casually helped apart by his elbow to reveal he was armed with a sword. Red eyes darkened as the young drow warrior watched the exchange of gold and the recruitment of another warrior.

"Yathrin, you may win the interest of the drow with blood sports between these beasts - but to capture the heart of our people in your web, you will need a champion of our own blood," the warrior faced the priestess directly - hands on his waist, chest forward and shoulders back to display his strength.

"Mine is ready to be shed - by Selvetarm! ...and for Lloth's good purpose."

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:42 am 

*She nods to Nargazul and speaks in Xanalress*

"I would prefer that your skills go to more useful matters..." *She thinks for a moment and continues in Xanalress*

"This is the beginning of erecting a worthy temple within the city... Which is of utmost importance."

*She places her left hand upon her hip, also shifting her weight to her left leg. Her notebook is still within her right hand at her side.*

"This endeavor will fund the successful opening of the establishment I wish to have within the city. Which I have discussed with the local Quellars and do believe it would strengthen our ties with them. Strength within numbers of the faithful is very crucial here in Sshamath. I am sure you understand why." *She sighs*

"If you wish to hone your skills in the pits, so be it."

*She stands upright and stretches both arms up clasping her hands around the notebook. She inhales a deep breath that turns into a yawn. She exhales with someone of a long sigh of relief*

"Let us go attempt a meeting with the local houses..." *deep breath*

"And the conclave..." *yet another sigh; only this time it was not of relief*

((( Everything she has said was spoken in Xanalress... The language of the Drow. Ssin'verin heads off to see the if she can hold a meeting with the conclave and houses Sshamath and Zua'afin...