- The spell animation will occur, a usage of the spell is spent, and then no icon or actual increased speed and other benefits.
- When rage is finished, the spell can be cast normally again
- The character can enter rage normally if already hasted, whether cast by herself or another
2) Fey Skin and barbarian damage reduction do not stack
- In my case, I have all 5 fey heritage feats, and barbarian damage reduction 2/ + greater resiliency according to the WIKI that should stack:
So it says the DR from the barbarian class should stack but it doesn't. I RCR'd the character without the greater resiliency feat to see if that was the cause, but it still just chose the higher of the two.Specifics: Your fey heritage guards you against all weapons except those crafted from the dreaded Cold Iron. You gain damage reduction (overcome by cold iron) equal to 1 + the number of feats you have that list Fey Heritage as a prerequisite (including such feats that you take after gaining this one). For example, if you have Fey Skin and Fey Presence, you would have damage reduction 3/cold iron. This value stacks with any similar damage reduction you might have, but not from other sources, such as spells or magic items.