Server Address: game.bgtscc.net
31/96
Last counter update:
2018-09-22 11:38:43

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Merissa Alanadel's Journal
Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:10 pm 

Entry One

Today I arrived in Baldur's Gate. The road from Waterdeep was pretty uneventful. We saw a dragon way, WAY off in the distance but other than that... Nothing.

Upon arrival a young boy dressed in rags offered to give me a tour of the City for a gold dragon. I figured a tour for one coin was a good deal. He showed me the palace district and the harbor district. Told me of the people that live there. He even gave me a few tips of jobs that people need done. Quite an interesting young fellow.

A Lady Adora asked me to find her bracelet. A "Street Rat", by her definition, had stolen it and scurried back to the docks. I found the poor young child. He just needed a meal. I paid him ten dragons to give me the bracelet. I told him to look for me at the Blade and Stars should he think of stealing again. I let him know that there were jobs for people, even as young as him. I instructed him to ask around on the docks. I'm sure that there is someone that needs help with something.

Tomorrow I hope to meet more people. Everyone is so busy. Hardly the time to stop and notice an elf like me...

Post subject: Re: Merissa Alanadel's Journal
Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:30 pm 

Entry Two

Today was mostly uneventful. I looked for work where I could find it. I delivered weapons and recovered stolen goods. The City seems to offer up just what I need. With the coin I made today I should be able to stay at the Blade and Stars a bit longer.

I ran into two people today as I was resting by the fire near the caravan drop off. Felemvere was one. He was friendly. He told me of two elven communities. Doron Amar and a place called E.D.E. He had no clue what it stood for, only that it was hidden deep within the Misty Forest.

Lady Netanya was the other. She was a representative to the Phoenix Company. She told me of all sorts of things that the Company does. They repelled an Undead Army!!! She spoke of Orc and Drow. Bringing up Orc hurt deep in my stomach. I held it together though. One day i'll avenge my parents. Now is just too soon....

Last edited by VDub on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Merissa Alanadel's Journal
Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:05 pm 

Entry Three

I've grabbed all my things from my room at the Blade and Stars. I witnessed an Orc buying goods at The Sorcerous Sundries. Then watched as they crossed in front of guards, unchecked. They allow too much. I know they allow the half-kin within the walls. They allowed this as well in Waterdeep. But a full blood?! I no longer feel safe within the walls of this city...