Kazimir Resnik

Your characters' general information and background/origin should go here.

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Glowfire

Kazimir Resnik

Unread post by Glowfire » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:42 pm

Original art by jamga on Deviantart - click for full image.
Name: Kazimir Resnik

Appearance:
Kazimir is in his late twenties to his early thirties and of a lean build with fair skin. He is often found dressed in something grey, the clothes worn and with discreet repairs. A braid made of jute is tied around his left arm with individual strands dyed in Shaundakul’s colours of deep purple, grey and natural brown. A symbol carved in wood of the Rider of the Winds (or The Helping Hand, as he is also known as) is woven into the braid - it looks like an old man being blown forward by a strong gust of wind.

There appears to be little else remarkable about this rather plain-faced man except for the quiet air of calm he has about him. His eyes are grey and his hair, when the hood is down, is revealed to be a walnut shade of light brown. He is often sporting the stubble of a beard shaved whenever it threatens to get out of control. When he speaks it is not with a local accent but rather a Damaran one, suggesting that he is from somewhere to the east of Faerun. His voice is often quiet and his speech is not refined, as if he did not come from a wealthy and learned background.

There are a few light and small weapons on his person, along with scrolls, potions and wands.

He travels the Sword Coast as a priest of Shaundakul and seeks to learn the way and culture of its inhabitants. As the wind brings him forward, the past is left behind. Or is it?

Kazimir Resnik Travelling priest.
Tell me stories; Tell me lies
Lonely Life - Am & Shawn Lee
Adelaide van de Saer Priestess of Sune.
Imyvor Vesche 'Magic Hands' of Bregan D'aerthe.

Glowfire

Re: Kazimir Resnik

Unread post by Glowfire » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:44 pm

[I might add more later. For now, I just wanted to post a lovely piece of art with an expression I imagine Kazimir doing every time he encounters something incomprehensible to him (tieflings asking for hugs etc).]
Kazimir Resnik Travelling priest.
Tell me stories; Tell me lies
Lonely Life - Am & Shawn Lee
Adelaide van de Saer Priestess of Sune.
Imyvor Vesche 'Magic Hands' of Bregan D'aerthe.