FAI - Chen's Exotic Wares

A Place to Buy, Sell, and Trade Items and Services

Moderators: Moderator, DM

sinopip

Re: FAI - Chen's Exotic Wares

Unread post by sinopip » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:50 am

"Your offer for the clothes is fair enough." Chen reads the note, then replies : "I'm sorry, your offer for the belt doesn't interest me. You can understand that it is rare, so I'm looking something also rare."

sinopip

Unread post by sinopip » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:42 am

// updated wishlist and a new arcane amulet for trade added

sinopip

Unread post by sinopip » Sun May 12, 2019 8:05 am

A trade has been made. Chen reorganizes his list of wares, removing items and adding new ones.

abowlofgelo

Unread post by abowlofgelo » Wed May 15, 2019 10:57 am

A hooded man approaches the stall discreetly and points to the newly placed arcane amulet. He would speak in hushed tones and keep a distance. He would reek of fish and would be garbed in the rags of a sailor who's seen better days.

"Oi. Would ye be interested in making a trade for that there necklace? I have this nice pair of boots and mayhaps some gold too?"

//would you be amenable to trading the Isaac's Force Stone for an epic fighter's boots plus gold? Thank you for your time!
Jhaldrym - Drow Archmage
Thade Mallory - Street Rat, Sea Urchin, Pirate

sinopip

Unread post by sinopip » Fri May 17, 2019 3:11 am

Chen replies to the hooded man : "No, sir, I'm sorry but I don't need boots, nor gold. If you can find me this longbow, "Greater Widowmaker", you could have the amulet. Perhaps I would be interested in other things, so thanks for your offer anyway."