Zul is back!

Character Biographies, Journals, and Stories

Moderators: Moderator, DM

KOPOJIbPAKOB

Zul is back!

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:34 pm

Inglorious Return

Zul: I was absent for just couple of minutes, and you're already flirting with some elven girl, aren't you?
Cyrah: Hm?
Zul: Well, guess a little bit longer...
An evening full of awkward pauses, not the way Zul was going to return, but she did anyway, didn't she? Later on, she revealed the purpose of her absence to Cyrah, and it seems she'll be having an uneasy choice.
Zul: And... And this could possibly mean that I can return to the life I deserve, Cyrah!
Cyrah: I see.
Zul: I mean, I could become a noble, not Zul the beggar everyone knows, but Zulandi Ukwanda, the name I deserve to bear! But, uh... Wh-what about you then...?
Cyrah: I have never been a fan of titles and politics. I used to live wth sun elves.
Zul: You... you don't get it, Cyrah. I'll have to leave you.
She was staring into Cyrah's eyes as the tears were running down her cheeks.
Cyrah: Then what do you say?
Zul: I don't know... Wh-what are we, Cyrah? Why do I care so much?
Cyrah: You kept asking if I would replace my heart. It looks like I replaced yours with one for me.
Zul: C-cyrah...

Last edited by KOPOJIbPAKOB on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(\/);,;(\/)

Known as:
Dasha
Gerfrex
Zul (Zulandi Ukwanda)
Alkor Deezelisk
Zee'Aerie

Please don't metagame my journals.

KOPOJIbPAKOB

Re: Zul is back!

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:56 pm

Fun at Soubar

Soubar was crowded as never-ever before tonight! Pirates, Wizards, Ebon Blades, Radiant Heart knights (especially Radiant Heart knights) — everyone stood in line to have their precious chance to chat with a drow mistress... No, they were not trying to learn her motives nor tell her stay away from the good people — they were sincerely having fun together, and their happy laughter made this grim hobo-town looking like Farmlands campfire at its finest.

Hmph! Zul was but a shadow this day, listening to that tittering, double-faced bunch. The root of her anger is at the very surface — she would've been lynched already for doing the same, that's how the Coastal commons work, survival of the popular. Enjoy your fame Aunrae.

(\/);,;(\/)

Known as:
Dasha
Gerfrex
Zul (Zulandi Ukwanda)
Alkor Deezelisk
Zee'Aerie

KOPOJIbPAKOB

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:55 am

He Is Gone

This whole day was a one huge mess. Elias is missing, and Zul was selflessly helping Flora to find her fiance. Zul was always making fun of that naive dolt, she is still convinced their marriage is a mistake, but yet she was determined to save the poor boy! The clues were scarce, but they revealed several interesting details, including Elias's necromantic studies. Who could imagine? Zul's genius strategical mastermind was doing its best to locate Elias, she was finding more and more clues, but ironically, the biggest obstacle on her way was Flora herself. She acted like a complete moron, she was in panic and had no idea what to do, yet she denied all the good ideas that were offered! After several hours of mindless searches, Zul was about to lose the remains of her patience.
Zul: Any clues you see? Perhaps your blood on the walls?
Flora: STOP! The one I love is hurt, maybe worse...
Zul: I'll drain all the lifeforce out of you as a payement for that nonsense.
Flora: You're criticizing everything I do without offering a solution.
Zul: That's... th-that's not my fault you don't know your lover at all! I know you're worried, but your methods don't help!
Flora: So you insult me and him?
Zul: I'm trying to help, but yes, you're two idiots!

They parted their ways. Zul hasn't seen Flora since then, but it seems that Elias is truly gone. No gratitude she recieved for her efforts, only glance of despice to her back before she left, it was so much like most of the times she was trying to do something selfless. Finishing yet another glass of wine, she tiredly slammed her open palms with her exhausted face while Cyrah stared at her, calm and cynical as usual.
Cyrah: Leave her to her loss. It's her fault, after all.
Zul: I'll do just that...
Cyrah: Here is some advice. You'll have much less fun trying to be the hero. You'll have endless fun simply enjoying their misfortune and helping only when it's worthwhile to you.
Zul: The more I try to help, the worse it turns out.
Cyrah: Then let them suffer. Have fun with it.
Zul: Guess you're right... F*ck them all...

(\/);,;(\/)

Known as:
Dasha
Gerfrex
Zul (Zulandi Ukwanda)
Alkor Deezelisk
Zee'Aerie

KOPOJIbPAKOB

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:13 pm

Zul the Radiant

Zul: And when the crusade was doomed and there was no hope to succeed, a hero has arrived, a maiden in shining armor with a holy blade made of pure celestial light, a solar-infused paladin called Zul the Radiant! Spreading her shining wings, she led her righteous warriors to the sacred victory, leaving the trail of snow-white feathers on her glorious path to the higher purpose! Her eyes are twin burning embers, striking the unfaithful with dark lightnings fueled with divine wrath! ...Have you written all I told you, gnome?
Gnome Chronicler: Every word...
And so the pious crusade has begun! Following a warrior in aurilite cloak, Zul, Moe and their brave gnome chronicler were fearlessly fighting their way through the hordes of fire giants to slay their final foe — a sinister demonic colossus called Balor! The battle of legends has begun, the wrath of righteous warriors was capable of shaking the mountains!
Zul: F-fall, fiend, we are afraid of your dirty tricks not!
The Aurilite: Mark this day, team, and never forget!
Gnome Chronicler: And it fell after an epic bout! Blood and lame and ichor spread across the battlefield and the cries of victory were barely audible above the death wail of the evil BALOR!
The Aurilite: ...You can leave out the part where I fell in battle. That's not important!
Zul: All hail the heroes, all hail the brave! The skies triumph this glorious day!
The heroes have prevailed, this was truly a battle of legends, this deed shall be sang in epic ballads for centuries from this day on! (Well, maybe not, considering they lost their chronicler somewhere in the fiery mountains, but still!)

(\/);,;(\/)

Known as:
Dasha
Gerfrex
Zul (Zulandi Ukwanda)
Alkor Deezelisk
Zee'Aerie

KOPOJIbPAKOB

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:35 pm

What is Love?

Zul: Brace yourselves, heroes! The glorious battle is ahead! The enemies are ruthless, but we shall prevail, for our cause is righteous and our burning hearts beat loud as never before! We shall fight as one, fight for the good, fight for our future, fight for Baldur's Gate!
Wren: Please stop reading whatever tripe it is you get that stuff from, Zul.
A huge army of heroes was facing even bigger horde of demons and undead swarming the burning refugee camp. The odds were certainly against the warriors of good, but the good always prevails! The battle has begun, a truly feroicious clash for the future of humanity (for the bunch of beggars). Many were wounded this night, but the heroes prevailed, and after slaying the demonic colossus, they returned to the farmlands surrounded by a halo of glory. Zul (of course) has played a crucial role in this success!

Later on, she and Cyrah were enjoying their deserved rest at Friendly Arm, but, for some reason, the atmosphere still had some bitterness in the air.
Cyrah: You truelly believe I am never happy?
Zul: Merely satisfied with this and that. Happy? Unlikely.
Cyrah: I see.
Zul: Do you feel happy now, zombie?
Cyrah: I suppose not.
Zul: You still love that dead woman, right?
It was clear in advance that the conversation has taken a dangerous turn that promises nothing pleasant in the following hour or two, and so it turned out. They talked much about what do they mean for eachother, and it has only become more confusing than it was, especially the meaning of love. Yet, at last it ended with relief after Zul spoke out. Sobbing over Cyrah's shoulder, she pronounced:
Zul: I'm such a fool, Cyrah...
Cyrah: That is not news to anyone.
Zul: B-but... but I'm your favorite fool, r-right?
Cyrah: Not my favorite. You are the only fool I enjoy at all.
Zul: Cyrah...
Cyrah: As awkward as it may be to admit it, if I were able, I would certainly love you, as a regular person could.
Zul: I... I'm afraid of it. Af-afraid to be loved... M-maybe even more afraid to share this feeling. It scares me. But, uh... You're nice...
She kissed his cheek with her dry trembling lips. The day was over, and the only concern remaning in her tired mind was patching the fresh scorches on her combat suit to get it prepared for the new dawn.

(\/);,;(\/)

Known as:
Dasha
Gerfrex
Zul (Zulandi Ukwanda)
Alkor Deezelisk
Zee'Aerie