Gerfrex
Zul (Zulandi Ukwanda)
Alkor Deezelisk
Zee'Aerie

Please don't metagame my journals.

KOPOJIbPAKOB

Re: Searching for Angels: A dajemma of Jados and Mischa

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:55 pm

They have arrived from the cave, at last. Dante, a powerful mercenary Mischa hired, was nonchalantly talking with her about riches, while Jados was silently wiping his hook sword over the grass.

Dante: And there you relieved bandits of their stolen goods and will be able to eat more days.
Jados: The skies are weeping over those who fell tonight... Misguided, but still eager to live.
Dante: 'Tis always raining here, it seems.
Jados: Because there is always a reason for it.

Dajemma only begins, and the trials already weight much on Jados' shoulders, although few can read it on his imperturbable face. Mischa might seem irresponsible and reckless at the first glance, but she is an ethran, and so she knows what to do. Or is supposed to.

Jados' notes:
— This land is clearly matriarchal.
— The locals are truly insane, they have officially sanctioned building the den of evil inside of their city.
— Lack of scent and sense of humor allows to distinguish an illusionary gnome from the real one.
— Friendly Arm Inn castle was built by Bentley the gnome in one day.
A truly long list of names, descriptions, numbers...

(\/);,;(\/)

Known as:
Dasha
Gerfrex
Zul (Zulandi Ukwanda)
Alkor Deezelisk
Zee'Aerie

KOPOJIbPAKOB

Re: Searching for Angels: A dajemma of Jados and Mischa

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:55 pm

Jados: I... didn't find anything, Mischa... Does it mean a dream was but a dream?
Mischa: No. The angel — or, should I say, spirit — has clearly led us into an elven trap.
Jados: I see.

They followed the path from Jados' dream — and they failed. There were no traces of the creature, and only the sudden help of mighty Ringo saved the exhausted travelers from their doom. Led by him out of the darkest caverns, they slain a foul gibberling chieftain on their way. Stopping by chief's improvised treasury, Jados witnessed a strange expression on Mischa's face. She was gazing at something until she picked it up. She was still distrustful, but she couldn't explain where did this item come from. It was a feather.

Mischa: You're being tricked.
Jados: Too many coincidences for a mere trickery.

More adventurers arrived here, and Mischa seemed to forget about the quest with all the attention around her. Jados has hidden the feather inside of his pocket. It was material, but it felt so outwordly. An omen of great significance, only the time would reveal the true meaning of it.

Jados' notes:
None this time, since Mischa tossed his ledger into the fire.

(\/);,;(\/)

Known as:
Dasha
Gerfrex
Zul (Zulandi Ukwanda)
Alkor Deezelisk
Zee'Aerie