Any Issues or Bugs Should Be Posted in Their Respective Categories
Moderators: Moderator, Associate Dev, Quality Control, DM
- Posts: 387
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:28 am
- When fighting DR characters like Greater Shadows and Nightwalkers, my Shield Bash damage is often reduce to 0 while my sword damage is reduce to 10 to 28 damage per hit. This is odd considering my +4 tower shield is - 2 damage shy of my longsword. Can anyone explain why or what damage property the shield bash is using?
- When a door can be open and is not locked, enemy will try to bash open. In some case, even after the door was open the enemy continues to attack the door.
- Vampire's Dominate Person spell does not intiate a Will save.
- Lead Programmer
- Posts: 8865
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:07 pm
- Location: France, GMT +2
- Nightwalkers are immune to mundane weapons, which is what your shield is considered when you bash with it.
- Yes, AI is dumb, they'll go at it for a round before switching target.
Mealir Ostirel - Incorrigible swashbuckler