The Church of Helm Roleplay

In-Character News, Laws, Announcements, Rumors, and Stories Relating to the Sword Coast

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Tsidkenu

The Church of Helm Roleplay

Unread post by Tsidkenu » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:23 am

The Church of Helm
The Church of Helm is the organised collective of clerics, paladins, fighters, guards and other martial protectors, who dedicate their service to god of vigilance, Helm. They dedicate themselves to the protection of those who could not protect themselves and share their skills and tenets with the guardians and defenders of Faerûn and beyond.

Dogma

Never betray your trust.
Be vigilant.
Stand, wait, and watch carefully.
Be fair and diligent in the conduct of your orders.
Protect the weak, poor, injured, and young, and do not sacrifice them for others or yourself.
Anticipate attacks and be ready.
Know your foes.
Care for your weapons so they may perform their duties when called upon.
Careful planning always defeats rushed actions in the end.
Always obey orders, providing those orders follow the dictates of Helm.
Demonstrate excellence and purity of loyalty in your role as a guardian and protector.

Organization
The church of Helm is organised into a strict military hierarchy. Although the highest post within the church has remained vacant since the 992 DR, the Council of Helm oversees Helmite activities. All sworn members of the church are given rank upon taking their oaths with promotions for meritorious service:

Novice
Adept
Trusty
Alert
Watcher
Guardian
Overblade
High Watcher
Senior Steeleye
Supreme Watcher

Helmite priests specifically are commonly called Pryats, and those delegated to regional authority (generally the rank of Guardian or higher) are called Bishou.

Orders
Everwatch Knights - This group of devout bodyguards are hired out by the church to those in need.

Watchers over the Fallen - A fellowship of 11 skilled battlefield healers. Clerics/Favoured Souls only may apply.

Vigilant Eyes of the God - An order of paladins that was known for its selfless and humble service across the Realms. Paladins of Helm only may apply.

Rituals

Holidays
The faithful of Helm celebrated their devotion with the Ceremony to Honor Helm on Shieldmeet. They held no other annual observances or holidays.

Ceremonies

Consecration of a Postulant - One of the holiest of the Helmite rituals, this consecration is performed upon the confirmation of a person's dedication as they enter into the ranks of the Helmite clergy.
Consecration of a Glymtul - This ceremony is used to dedicate items into service unto Helm.
Purification - A ritual of atonement that is performed when a clergy member returns to the faith after leaving its service, or otherwise having failed in their vigilance, obedience or faithfulness.
Holy Vigil- This night-long ceremony was performed by a priest of Helm when they ascended in rank within the church and involvs keeping a magically-enspelled weapon (usually a bastard sword) levitating in front of Helm's altar by willpower alone.

Bases
Temples of Helm are imposing fortresses, whose architecture stressed defense and defendability. They are often built in Faerûn's most dangerous regions, or near its strongholds aligned with malevolent forces (such was the case with Darkhold near the Sunset Mountains). Within their halls were a number of barracks, armouries, training grounds and, within the heart of each temple, a central altar with a suit of pristine full plate mail. Each of these sets of armour had been worn by one of Helm's champions throughout history, and were considered among his holy relics.

Each temple is extremely well-defended; Helmite guards remain ever-vigilant to protect their holy houses. To aid in this feat, the church often enlists the aid of spectators, a sub-species of even-tempered beholder-kin.

In the Sword Coast region, the following temples/citadels to Helm may be known:

The Watchful Shield, Baldur's Gate - Overblade Martin Valdore
Temple of the Guardian, Nashkel - High Watcher Jaumet Ubina
House of the Guardian, Athkatla - Guardian Telwyn
Helm's Shieldhall, Elturel - High Watcher Bereduin Shondar
Ready House of the Right Strong Hand, Berdusk - Vigilant Godseye Tathlosar Brimmerbold
House of the Guardian, Hluthvar - High Watcher Ward Maurandyr
Helm's Hold, South of Neverwinter - Guardian Dumal Erard
Last edited by Tsidkenu on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:26 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Formerly the player of

Mae yr Machshikhah - Pryat of Helm [Bio] [Retired]
Schezalle - The Black Claws Baeqeshel [Bio] [Retired]
Araphella - Whispers of Oblivion [Bio] [Retired]
Aeili Azenci - Baelnorn of Mystra [Bio] [Deceased]

Tsidkenu

Re: The Church of Helm Roleplay

Unread post by Tsidkenu » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:26 am

This thread exists to foster roleplay with the Church of Helm as distinct from the Everwatch Knights, the latter being a subordinate of the former, although both work so closely together they can be easily confused for the same.

Active Rosters

Church of Helm
None

Everwatch Knights
Wai Li (Calvinus) - Head Watchknight (Main Guild Contact)
Drew Latonar (Bassman) – Captain and Eye of the Vigilant
Jeb Grimm (Tekill) - Watchknight
Heinrich Von Rittermark (AlwaysSummerDay) - Cadet
Bryanna Boi'u (Pan-Some) - Vigilant
Damon Oliphant (ARHicks00) - Cadet
Zenith Alexander (ARHicks00) - Cadet
Matilda Creighton (Featherfox) - Cadet
Ammon Wulf (Darksaber) - Watchknight
Geofferson Raventree (j3ravens) - Squire

NPCs by Temple

Nashkel
High Watcher Jaumet Ubina, Bishou
Hidden: show
High Watchpriest Jaumet Ubina (Cleric)

An ageing Helmite of the old school, and a Helmite from is youth, much of his career has been served in Nashkel, tending to the Amnian garrison and the temple militia. Although originally from Crimnor, he has toiled stoically and tirelessly in the defence of Nashkel, although as his years have advanced he has grown to be more of an advisor, counsellor and trainer than a direct combatant. He has found himself High Watchpriest at a time when the Temple of the Guardian is going from strength to strength as a result of the appearance of Helm's avatar, the many pilgrims and contributions boosting the temple's resources.

Where once Jaumet gave counsel to local soldiery and his own brothers in faith, now he is consulted by protectors from all over the Sword Coast, and finds himself in a strange, and unfamiliar world, with ambitious priests from other temples petitioning to transfer to the House of the Guardian so they may see their watch performed before where Helm's avatar once stood. Somewhat overwhelmed, he focuses on his ministry, with back room administration being delegated to Guardian Naldar Timusin.

High Watchpriest Jaumet is stern, almost dry, like the stereotypical Helmite. His voice still has the strength in it which stood him so well on the battlefield and the training ground.
Guardian Naldar Timusin, a Senior Priest
Guardian Naldar Timusin (Cleric)

An ambitious priest who recently took up post in Nashkel, he hopes to use the prestige of serving where the Avatar of Helm appeared to advance himself further in the faith. He has high standards and fulfils his duties to the letter, certainly no stranger to the protective dictats of the Vigilant One. However, an educated man, he has made himself most useful recently in assisting the High Watchpriest for administrative duties, and he hopes the rising prominence of the House of the Guardian will allow for his own star to rise. He is thus opposed to spreading the benefits of the appearance of Helm's Avatar.
High Shield Pergin Tandos, Commander of the Temple Militia
High Shield Pergin Tandos (Fighter/Divine Champion)

Pergin is a foreigner, from Chessenta. A former mercenary, he grew disillusioned with the dishonour of some of his employers and indeed comrades, and sought a better life. Through several adventures, he managed to find himself on the Sword Coast and pledged his service to Helm. An accomplished, pragmatic soldier, he is now the leader of the temple militia of the House of the Guardian. Their numbers swell thanks to the appearance of Helm's Avatar, but this is not a thing which he is incapable of managing. He keeps an efficient, military precision among the militia, and rather looks up to Jaumet, whose experience and faith are an inspiration to him.

A no nonsense soldier; He is very focused on his duty to protect Nashkel. He dislikes Naldar.
Baldur's Gate
Overblade Martin Valdore, Bishou
Last edited by Tsidkenu on Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:54 am, edited 6 times in total.
Formerly the player of

Tsidkenu

Unread post by Tsidkenu » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:26 am

As the chill of the morning fog gave way beneath the warming rays of Lathander's dawn, a merchant ship flying the colours of Calimshan slid into a quiet Baldurian pre-winter river harbour. Amidst the din of goods being unloaded from ports near and far was an olive-skinned Calishite woman, bedecked in well-maintained and polished platemail, a flowing red cloak forming her train. She thanked the ship's captain in her native Alzhedo before disembarking with a leather-bound lockbox of her own belongings, her keen blue-eyed gaze searching amongst the quickly assembling porters for someone to hire to carry them to her lodgings.

There were murmurs amidst the dockrats at that point, a few fingers pointed and questions asked. One of the younger lads, far more astute and certain, suddenly darted aside and dashed down the pier until the back alleys of the docks had concealed him from view. The woman took a parchment from a belt pouch and read over it once more, again surveying the crowds with a tinge of uncertainty and unfamiliarity. She offered a warm smile to several of the teenage lads standing by and checked her coin purse that she had enough to pay for transport across the city to the Palace District as per her instructions. The scene was immediately interrupted when the boy called out in his distinctive native Chionthar twang.

"That's her right there sirs!" he yelled, waving his hand furiously in the woman's direction. "Just like on those bounty notice! See?!"

Sure enough, the squadron of City Watch that he had summoned came to their foot-thudding halt upon the wooden pier. The squad's sergeant gave one appraising glance and then nodded to his men. Weapons bristled in readiness.

"Yep, it's her alright."

The woman went wide eyed and held up her hands in protest, trying to get a word in.

"Sir, I'm not sure what you've been told but..." she started but was immediately cut off by a loudly barked order of the Sergeant.

"Mae yr Machshikhah! You are under arrest for sedition and treason of the Grand Dukes of Baldur's Gate! Surrender now and let this end peaceably, and may Tyr have mercy on your wretched soul."

**Post approved by ADM Chant**
The cell, though lit by just one brazier that threw restless shadows onto dank stone, nevertheless brimmed with activity. City Guards frog-marched an armored woman bedecked with a variety of holy symbols and a flowing red cloak into the confines of the holding area, employing chains swiftly at hands, ankles, and tethering them together for good measure. Others searched the bewildered figure of the infamous "Helmite" amid her protestations, confiscating weaponry in a silence that was marked with caution of the sort reserved for dealing with wild animals and criminals.

"Quiet," the arresting officer scowled at Mae once restrained, cutting off her continued attempts to speak. "We'll hear none of your poisoned words, woman. Dissent and sedition climb too easily from your tongue." He tested her chains with a rough tug, contemplating their hold thoughtfully for a moment before the middle-aged Baldurian leveled another accusation at the prisoner.

"And it is no secret here that you tangle with vile gods. To say nothing of the...other rumors that circle around you."

He let go of the bonds with an amplification of the scowl he wore, increased in sourness by the offense of Mae's crimes as he looked on her.

"Remain silent," he barked at her, then eyed the rest of his cohort and the personal effects they'd collected. He gave a nod and a jerk of the chin to signal the guards to take it all away for inspection; weapons, lockbox, and all. The heavy door dragged against the stone beneath it to shut, followed by the dull sound of a deadbolt sliding into place.

The same noise announced a new figure after a lengthy sum of candlemarks had passed, a frowning man whose symbol of Helm denoted his office within the faith, followed by the city guardsman who had earlier ushered the prisoner to her cell. The former shuffled two documents between his hands, breaking from his study of them long enough to look over Mae's rumpled state with a neutral eye.

"...Pryat," he began with just a touch of doubt in the word. "I am Overblade Martin Valdore of Baldur's Gate. And you carry...some very compelling documents, for a wanted criminal."

His forehead showed deep divots where he puckered his brow in the low lighting.

"Commendations from Guardian Telwyn of Athkatla. Guardian Petros of Saelmur. A statement of acquittal. Things that could well be forged by a villain of your--" he cleared his throat. "...this...alleged impostor's caliber." A purse held the shape of his lips and persisted for a few moments.

"Had I any doubt whatsoever that this missive is sealed with Guardian Petros' own personal, divine mark we would be having quite a different conversation. However, I have Read Magic upon it and I cannot doubt its legitimacy." He raised one of the pages, shaking it in indication before he shuffled between the two again, skimming their contents once more. "Very compelling," the Watcher murmured into his beard.

"Officer Bren," he turned to address the guardsman. "Please come in closer to serve as witness. The evidence I hold is such that cannot easily be questioned, but we must be thorough." He handed the documents neatly to the other man. These were accepted, though suspicion still polluted the guard's demeanor from his previous contact with the woman.

"Aye," he muttered.

Overblade Valdore produced a diamond in one rough-hewn hand, and chanted a spell out loud while eyeing Mae.

"I trust you are familiar with a Zone of Truth, pryat. Now is your chance. Tell me exactly who you are, where you have been these last two years, and how you came by these letters of commendation."
The woman straightened her posture, chained as she was, her wide and attentive gaze firm in its determination as she gave her reply in the most politically sensitive manner she could muster given the circumstances.

"Al-Tabayuzas," she began with the prefixed Calishite word for his honourable rank in the church, this despite the fact he likely would not have understood the cultural significance of her address thusly, "my name is Mae yr Machshikhah yr Kawlah yr Havva yr Zahra yr Esma yr Yamina yi Nahar-Minta, Musarra el Shomer, ranked Trusty within the clergyhood of our common faith. I took my Consecration of the Postulant on the twenty-first day of Uktar in the Year of the Bloodbird, 1346 by Dale Reckoning, in the Holy Temple of the Watcher, Saelmur, and was immediately deployed as a Pryat-Adept thereafter at Fort Arran, as testified thereto in the report by al-Tabashyk, Guardian Petros," she further declared, tapping towards her breastplate another four times with the left-handed motion of the annuv, a cultural custom of her ethnicity, being still quite naive of the common lack of such custom in the river-port city.

"After the outbreak of the Tethyrian Civil war in the month of Eleint, Year of the Bright Blade, 1347 Dale-Reckoning," she continued with careful attention to details, "my company of thirty Everwatch mercenaries was redeployed to the region of the Deepwash under the sponsorship of honourable Duke Valon Morkann. We spent six years as contracted mercenaries, defending the Duke and his loyal subjects from anti-royalist incursions out of Tethyr, in addition to reinforcing key thoroughfares towards and through the Snowflake Mountains to Riatavin in Tethyr proper."

"We..,"
she paused for a brief moment of reflection, "suffered significant losses and we were reinforced and rotated back to Saelmur after six years of service for a year's furlough, during which time I was promoted, on the third day of Mirtul in the Year of the Arch, 1353 Dale-Reckoning, to my present rank of Trusty for meritorious service to the Church."

"I used my time in furlough to search for some of my own flesh and blood, my younger brothers and sisters who were taken captive with me in the winter of the Year of the Behir, 1342 Dale-Reckoning, an unfortunately fruitless search interrupted by my summons to military tribunal in Saelmur after your own investigation into my supposed crimes committed against our common faith and the good rulers and denizens of this fair city, Baldur's Gate," she continued, motioning to the Baldurian guard at his flank.

"The inquisition understandably acquitted me of the charges of dereliction of duty, sedition of lawful authority and dishonourable conduct on the simple basis that I was not, and could not, have been here in this city at the time the charges against me were laid and have full attestation of my whereabouts, duties and associations for the entire period. This is all verily included in the report I brought for that purpose, evidenced by my commanding officers and those with whom I spent most of my furlough at the time, and sealed with the divine mark of al-Tabashyk himself." Mae stopped to take a breath, daring now to boldly peer at the duo at the threshold of her cell.

"Thus, it is by orders of my own commander, al-Tabashyk Petros, that i was dispatched to answer in person the charges made against my good name, to seek exoneration and pardon by the fair and lawful Duchy of Baldur's Gate, and to submit my own person to you, al-Tabayuzas, Watchknight Martin Valdore, as your true and humble servant in our common faith of He Who Never Sleeps, the Great Guardian and Eternally Vigilant Helm, whom I serve in truth with sincerity of heart and purpose."

"That crimes were committed in my guise speak of a greater evil afoot in this city and the region in general, al-Tabayuzas, and for this cause alone were my letters of commendation attached, further evidenced by al-Tabashyk, Guardian Telwyn of our forlorn brothers and sisters in Athkatla who, I will add, formally issued me with the inquisition in this region for the identities of the perpetrators who committed sacrilege in the Temple of the Holy Guardian, Athkatla, shedding the blood of our righteous martyrs in the defence of their own holy place and desecrating their remains in a manner of which I am certain you have already been made fully aware."

"Behold, I do not lie: you have bound me to speak the truth and I have given it in full measure. So sayeth the voice of this Vigilant, upon my honour to Helm do I solemnly swear and pledge the accuracy and trustworthiness of the account here delivered to you this very day. May our great god guide your judgement, sir. I am heretofore wholly at thy mercy, and at the mercy of the lawful legislature of this honourable city."

The Pryat quietened her solemn proclamation, directing her gaze upon the church officer moreso than his City Watch lackey, the zeal of her conviction oozing through the directness and boldness of her elaborate recount of her innocence.
Overblade Valdore gazed steadily upon the woman during the length of her zealous delivery, taking in every gesture and facial expression along with her truth-compelled words as they were spoken. At the close, he dipped his head, arms crossing over his chest in a thoughtful motion. He wore the consideration that now overtook his bearing like robes of office, heavy with the burden of responsibility, though his bearded face softened its frown just a hair.

"Thank you, pryat." He stated in a formal manner. "I will leave you again for a time while I consult with the judiciary. Meantime," he turned to Guardsman Bren. "Might you see to it that the pryat's chains are struck? A hot meal might also be welcome." He glanced briefly toward Mae as if to confirm that supposition before retrieving the documentation sent to him and moving to exit, one hand massaging his bearded chin as he went.

Several garbled conversations darted down the corridor toward the holding cell, a sense of heightened suspicion and alarm characterizing the cacophony. A few shouted orders and the groans of one man could be isolated from the whole and a hurried shuffle of booted feet approached from its origin. The door opened, and once more the Overblade of the church of Helm strode through.

"You have been freed," he announced without preamble, and a heavy breath huffed from him. "Your evidence , testimony, and an additional letter received on your behalf are enough for a judicial ruling in your favor, though I must warn you." He squared his shoulders.

"There has just been an attack on an officer of the Fist, a message from those of the Black Hand warning against imprisoning His followers and threatening further violence if 'you' are not released." His face grew sour at that. "I do not wish to appear to cater to grisly threats and demands of an ill-informed nature, thus a public statement will be made emphasizing the veracity of your identity upon release. Nevertheless, I think it is likely that you will meet with danger in spite of such measures." He extended his hand for her to clasp, offering greeting to the pryat as a fellow in faith with the gesture. Another city guardsman brought her confiscated possessions back into the cell hurriedly.

"You are welcome to come to the temple, of course, if you had not arranged for lodgings prior to...all of this," the senior Helmite added. "Though I leave that to you. Welcome to Baldur's Gate, Mae yr Machshikhah. Vigilance, now and ever."
"Thank you sir," she replied as the chains were released from her wrists and ankles. "I should appreciate being taken to the temple lodgings forthwith. I am in need of a bath, after which I suppose it would be right to receive a full briefing."

She put her holy gauntlets back in their place upon her belt and picked up her lockbox of belongings with a grunt, ready to depart with Watchknight Valdore for the Temple of Helm in the palace district.
DM Chant wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:55 pm
Who's that lady?

A proclamation is posted outside of the temple of Helm, tacked up on the bulletin board in the commons of the East District, and circulated via rumor mill among those who reside in Baldur's Gate.

Let it hence be known that Pryat Mae yr Machshikhah of Helm, Trusty of the Temple of the Guardian in Saelmur, newly arrived to Baldur's Gate by way of Athkatla, has been exonerated of all charges - including sedition, dissent, consorting with evil gods, and treason - that the vile impostor who has recently masqueraded as the pryat has wrongfully incurred in her guise.

Watcher Martin Valdore
Overblade of the Church of Helm in Baldur's Gate
Last edited by Tsidkenu on Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Formerly the player of

Tsidkenu

Unread post by Tsidkenu » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:33 am

DM Chant wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:06 pm
Rumor has it that Overblade Martin Valdore has been seen standing at the entrance to the temple of Helm, looking out into the city's streets in search and scowling into his beard. Before long, a Sending flies from the Watcher in the privacy of a nearby vestibule. A notice is penned and tacked outside of the temple, twin to a notice placed via runner on the bulletin board in the Eastern Gate. It states that with the temple's attention of late on the devils to the north, Overblade Valdore requires the aid of adventurers in seeking out a missing pryat of the church. The woman had failed to report back from a routine patrol, and it may be that she has met with foul play at the hands of some various elements who believe her to be the impostor who wreaked havoc in Mae's guise the previous year.

Meantime, an odd story is spun and seems to take hold among the tavern-frequenting populace of Baldur's Gate that a glowing chicken had been seen by a local drunk some days prior in the farmlands, aggressively chasing a farmer out of his own chicken coop, feathers flying, and clucking with an air of impatient authority.
A group of three Everwatch departed the The Watchful Shield in the Palace District today in the company of one of Darius Holding Company's employees, having been summoned there by Overblade Martin Valdore.

The Helmite mercenaries returned some hours later with a fourth in tow, the lost pryat having been recovered from whatever fowl play had caused her to disappear for the last two tendays. The Everwatch contingent proudly bore their banners as the group marched through the city.

After arriving at the temple the group had a session to debrief for some hours. It is not yet known how the Overblade felt about the recovery of his missing priestess, and the details of her disappearance apparently confined to a church report issued to Valdore himself, to be passed on to the relevant authorities.

Formerly the player of

Tsidkenu

Unread post by Tsidkenu » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:36 pm

DM Chant wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:09 pm
Overblade Martin Valdore might be glimpsed in much better spirits about the temple of Helm in Baldur's Gate after members of the Everwatch - and one blond, temporary member of their ranks - were seen escorting a missing pryat back to the fold late last evening. A bit of tension was released from his shoulders at her safe return and sincere thanks were doled out accordingly to the faithful of Helm and the Marshal of House Darius who assisted in her rescue. While the group closed itself off for a formal debriefing, a runner may have been seen to remove the fliers posted in various city locales, advertising for aid in Mae's disappearance.
Formerly the player of

calvinus

Unread post by calvinus » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:36 pm

*It is rumored that Head Watchknight Wai Li seems especially pleased to have another active faithful among the Helmites of the region after the return of the Pryat Mae.*

Wai Li - Paladin of Helm and Head Watchknight of the Everwatch [bio]

Secret Plotting Non-Good Characters
- "Muahahaha."

Tsidkenu

Unread post by Tsidkenu » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:10 pm

Pryat Mae brought an unconscious female into the Temple of the Shield for urgent medical treatment. After the woman in blue robes was well enough to leave, she spent the next day in solemn prayer, fasting and performing deeds of atonement for her failure in service and protection.
Formerly the player of

Balthomer

Unread post by Balthomer » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:09 pm

A tall dark skinned man dressed in training robes and with a cloth covering his eyes enters the temple.

Cordaelio Blake spent the full day praying and meditating at the Temple of Helm in Nashkel

He spoke with the priests and offered his assistance on anything they needed.
Cordealio Blake - Cadet of the Everwatch Knights
Ilveth Teglersen - Druid of the Elder Circle
Tarantulia Phahenon - Favored of Torm
Zalvor -- Raging Barbarian and big Brother of Zolvor
Xxiat - braing damaged gnome
Silvainstephane Horlon - Dead-Retired
Too many more too mention here XD

Tsidkenu

Unread post by Tsidkenu » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:34 am

Not being in Nashkel at the time of the visitation, no action was yet taken by Pryat Mae in regards to the visitor.
-----

Meanwhile in Baldur's Gate the Pryat did have a mission debrief with Cadet von Rittenmark of the Everwatch regarding various matters. She later sought out Overblade Valdore to obtain a report of the outcomes of Duke Belt's most recent meeting in the city at the Cadet's behest.
Formerly the player of

Balthomer

Unread post by Balthomer » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:16 pm

Cordelio spoke with Pryat Mae after he kept looking for helmites, he told her his story and how he wishes to Helm, she told him that had to walk back from the Inn to Baldurs Gate by himself and visit the order there.

During his way back he thought about Helm and punched some bandits to death that were looking for easy prey but found none in Cordaelio.

Cordealio Blake - Cadet of the Everwatch Knights
Ilveth Teglersen - Druid of the Elder Circle
Tarantulia Phahenon - Favored of Torm
Zalvor -- Raging Barbarian and big Brother of Zolvor
Xxiat - braing damaged gnome
Silvainstephane Horlon - Dead-Retired
Too many more too mention here XD

Tsidkenu

Unread post by Tsidkenu » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:59 pm

After spending the better part of a tenday in the Temple of the Guardian in Nashkel, upon her return to the Temple of the Watchful Shield Pryat Mae left a much-needed report for Overblade Martin Valdore.
Formerly the player of

Steve
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Steve » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:57 pm

The knight errant Henryk, the Sword of Tyr, arrives at the Temple to The Watcher. He queries the armored priest at station in the main hall, over the woman representing the Watchful Shield, who recently left word at the Temple to the Even Handed, concerning the Cause for a New Tymount. Henryk, determined, takes a seat and states that he will wait for a time, should she be available, yet momentarily in other chambers, to further speak in person.

// Tsid, we can do PMs or let's schedule a time IG. Cheers.
mrm3ntalist wrote:You will have to nerf everything

Storybuilding

|> Henryk UrdeSword of Justice
|> Simsae OrcslayerStonesinger of the Telormar Gultor & citizen of the Kingdom of Kraak Helzak
|> Preceptor Phasorin ZauPurification through Fire

Tsidkenu

Unread post by Tsidkenu » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:44 pm

Having gone to Candlekeep on business, the Pryat received a message as soon as she returned to Baldur's Gate and immediately dispatched a correspondence to the Temple of Tyr for the attention of Henryk of Urde, indicating that she would be available on the morrow for a meeting forthwith.
Formerly the player of

Steve
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Steve » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:17 pm

A visitor to the Temple in Helm's name, within Baldur's Gate, arrives bearing a rolled scroll in hand. He is not a complete stranger to the Temple—an earlier visit in order to speak with Pryat Mae was his first introduction to the Clergy within, though brief.

The visitor, Henryk the Damaran, the Sword of Tyr to the Temple of Baldur's Gate and champion to the Cause for a New Tymount, has returned to confirm the information past to him, written upon this scroll in hand, that Pryat Mae has taken indefinite leave from Baldur's Gate, possibly from the entire Sword Coast.

With gaining confirmation, Henryk takes on a dour countenance, then a lasting frown. But the lines that appear upon his forehead speak to a resolve, following whatever first, negative reaction.

"Temple Guardian and Priest," he addresses the watchknight, "send word to the Head Watchknight Wai Li, as it has been communicated to me from Pryat Mae that the promises made to the Temple of the Just God and the Peoples of Tymount, shall be upheld by the highest ranked of the Watch. Send word that Henryk of Tyr's Temple must carry forth on the Cause, and awaits the confirmation of what your Faith has pledged to the Cause for a New Tymount."
mrm3ntalist wrote:You will have to nerf everything

Storybuilding

|> Henryk UrdeSword of Justice
|> Simsae OrcslayerStonesinger of the Telormar Gultor & citizen of the Kingdom of Kraak Helzak
|> Preceptor Phasorin ZauPurification through Fire