Zae'lin's Blood harvest. The "Surface" Drow.

Community Screenshots, Artwork, and Talent on Display

Moderators: Moderator, DM

professiondude
Recognized Donor

Zae'lin's Blood harvest. The "Surface" Drow.

Unread post by professiondude » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:43 pm

This is a collection of blood samples collected by Zae'lin, a Drow Blood mage who decided to research various blood types of surface races blood to experiment further.

If I were an outsider looking at this character sheet, my first thought would be thinking "This guy was a pvp hungry fool who wanted an "excuse" to use as a front to PvP surfacers with his "powerbuild" character." - sounds pretty solid to me.

Fortunately that was not the case. Out of the 21 blood samples. 1 vial of blood was a DM event obtained item. I believe 2 vials were the product of surfacers attacking him for simply being shadey. and the rest were all voluntarily given to him by surfacers who believe money is more valuable than blood. Especially since he was telling the surfacers that it was being used to help prevent plagues from spreading, the investigation of diseases and which races blood could prevent further outbreaks among the poor. (some excuses I've forgotten)

Luckily for Zae, hardly any surfacers would beg the question further on what the face is behind his mask.

At the end of this formerly confidential information leak I just want to state that it is very possible for UD and Surface to interact without either side screaming that the other is "on the surface" or "down below" for PvP-seeking intentions only.

This player event I ran for myself and those involved was by far one of the most fun events I've ever ran. Most people that pm'd me after enjoyed the experience and the gold as well.

Never lose hope in playing the Drow race mates.
Zae'lin the blood collector