Problem with Shape Change spell?

For Issues, Ideas, or Subjects That Do Not Fit Elsewhere

Moderators: Moderator, DM

LivT

Problem with Shape Change spell?

Unread post by LivT » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:19 am

LVL 18 Druid, got my shape-change spell, but unsure if I am using it right. I guessed it would work like the wild shape spells, that is, you cast it and a little menu pops up to let you choose your form. I can cast the spell, but nothing happens after. Is there something I'm missing?
Iolana Arele, Druid of Greenest

VDub

Re: Problem with Shape Change spell?

Unread post by VDub » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:52 am

When you first cast it a feat called "Shapechange" will appear on your feat list. That list is found by accessing your character sheet by pressing the "C" button, feats tab. Drag that to your hotbar. Once you cast the spell you can activate the feat to pick a shape. You can change between forms by "Return to original shape" by right clicking the screen and choosing the option from the drop down menu. To choose another shape just press the feat once more. You can change shapes repeatedly while the spell is active.
LivT wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:19 am
LVL 18 Druid, got my shape-change spell, but unsure if I am using it right. I guessed it would work like the wild shape spells, that is, you cast it and a little menu pops up to let you choose your form. I can cast the spell, but nothing happens after. Is there something I'm missing?
Tholgur Steelsworn- "Ye want me'ta put a few bolts in 'im?"
Merissa Alanadel ~ Oblivious elf
Teeka Skreel ~ Bashful Brimstone
Solomon, Luckbringer of Tymora ~ A copper to the Lady, returns tenfold in gold!!
Elvish vowels = A E I O U and every single time Y.

LivT

Re: Problem with Shape Change spell?

Unread post by LivT » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:25 am

Lovely, thank you!
VDub wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:52 am
When you first cast it a feat called "Shapechange" will appear on your feat list. That list is found by accessing your character sheet by pressing the "C" button, feats tab. Drag that to your hotbar. Once you cast the spell you can activate the feat to pick a shape. You can change between forms by "Return to original shape" by right clicking the screen and choosing the option from the drop down menu. To choose another shape just press the feat once more. You can change shapes repeatedly while the spell is active.
LivT wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:19 am
Iolana Arele, Druid of Greenest