Journal of Doctor Larfleeze Hamoa

Character Biographies, Journals, and Stories

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Rain

Journal of Doctor Larfleeze Hamoa

Unread post by Rain » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:58 am

These journal entries are written in an autobiography, voice record by way of a Magical Quill
____________________________________________________________________________________

"Doctor Larfleeze Keres Hamoa."

"Site, The Amnian Mountains."

"Time of Day, 13 candle marks, Tarsakh 1st, 1355 DR."

"After many hours of seafaring and rejuvenation Iv'e finally arrived at the destination with a heavy heart and light pockets. New lands and new faces dawn on me now in this regions fully unfamiliar. I cannot let these facts deter me from what it is I seek however, nor what I came here to do."

"After some time off the ship from Port Ylraphon the numbing pain of moving my body seems all to familiar. Ill have to slowly begin reconstruction procedures on my body as my time within that damn fort has taken it's toll more then I could have imagined."

"I will need to find a place to rest my head soon, as I fear my slowly growing fatigue will take the best of me soon enough. The capital city of Amn lies in the distance nearby which will have to do for now until I can get back on my feet. My plans to carry out the mission will have to wait until I have fully recovered and until then I suppose a warm ale and warm bed will be a breif relief from past events..."

Cerebella Dreambreaker - Insectomancer

Silken Diaries.

Larfleeze Keres Hamoa - Plague Doctor

Batibat Kok-Lir Kasdeya - The All-Seeing Eye

Batibat Journal Logs

"For the night is dark, and full of terrors."

Rain

Re: Journal of Doctor Larfleeze Hamoa

Unread post by Rain » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:38 pm

"Site, Northern lands of Beregost"

"Time of Day, 3rd candle mark, Tarsakh 21st, 1355 DR."

"High Druidic incantation Day 1: Talona's Province"

"After many days of searching and salvaging I finally have it. All the materials needed for the experiment are ready, and I will not have another chance like this, to secure the concentration needed for the spell. Despite all that has happened, recently I have had time to think, reflect and prepare for what is to come. I am unsure what will happen afterward. . . If my mind, my body, my thoughts and opinions will change for better or for worst. . . All I can assure is that what ever is produced from Project R-O-T will be revolutionary."

*4 candle marks pass. . . *

"The cocoon is almost ready as am I. . . The only thing left is to add the blood and enter. . . All that I know for sure is that when I enter I shall not be able to leave it for a full ten-day and will be put into a coma while inside. Thankfully my magically journal shall still be able to recite my thoughts from my mind itself while within chamber."

"As a aspiring scientist of many arts I can say that for the first time I am scared. What will happen to me once I return from this? What will Talona change about me after accepting me into the ROT? Will I even remember myself or my family? These are all question yet to be answered. . . And shall be answered. . . Soon. . ."

*2 candle marks pass. . .*

"All the blood I have collected has been placed into the divider and will now slowly be transferred into the project. . . The first blood sample for the first day of Project ROT. . . The blood of Zeland Balor. . . Now that the blood has entered it is time for me to enter and be rekindled. Let it be known upon this day I Doctor Larfleeze Keres Hamoa, Zorian Doctor of Mulmaster and son of Yorwick Hamoa has achieved a great step towards a new revolutionary project spell. . . "

"I name thee. . ."

"Talona's Province!"

*The rest of the journal becomes unreadable due to the loud boom caused by the spells activation*

Silken Diaries.

Batibat Journal Logs

Rain

Unread post by Rain » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:00 am

"Time of Day, 7th candle mark, Tarsakh 22st, 1355 DR."

"High Druidic incantation Day 2: Talona's Province"

"It has been some time since I entered this cocoon many hours ago. The metamorphosis should be beginning around now, although I am unsure to how it will effect me. In this coma-like state I cannot witness the transformation unfold unless it would dare effect my thoughts and thinking. So far there seems to be no change to my will however. . . My thoughts are still my own as well as my memory. . . But will she also take that from me as well during this process?"

"I suppose only time will tell. . . This is the second day thus the blood of Bueroza shall stir the pot."

Silken Diaries.

Batibat Journal Logs

Rain

Unread post by Rain » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:26 am

"Time of Day . . ."