New D&D Forgotten Realms server?

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Maecius
Global Admin

Re: New D&D Forgotten Realms server?

Unread post by Maecius » Wed May 08, 2019 5:51 pm

If you have a Discord, shoot me a PM with your Discord ID. We can probably plug you into the NWN2 developer community if you'd like to pick the brains of some of the community's most prolific and successful content developers. They'll probably be able to offer you more assistance (at least with technical questions) than the general public, and many of them have set up servers themselves over the years.

Fury_US

Unread post by Fury_US » Wed May 08, 2019 6:40 pm

Late to this post, but yes please, rideable horses in BG <3
Wren Di'Corvi
"A bit ex-Zhentric" -Winterborne

Yumi

Unread post by Yumi » Wed May 08, 2019 8:19 pm

Maecius wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 5:51 pm
If you have a Discord, shoot me a PM with your Discord ID. We can probably plug you into the NWN2 developer community if you'd like to pick the brains of some of the community's most prolific and successful content developers. They'll probably be able to offer you more assistance (at least with technical questions) than the general public, and many of them have set up servers themselves over the years.
I'd love that Maecius, and maybe even do some work for BG? I'm commited to getting the ridable horses pack finished, but at the moment i'm still picking up the toolset. I'll shoot you a PM now :)
Characters
Colten White - 'Fighting with style'
Belthazor - Mad scientist'