Epic Trade for +4 Wis Ring

Need to Hire a Mercenary Who Doesn't Ask Questions? Want a Magic Halberd? Post to the Want Ads!

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Darker_Thought
Custom Content

Epic Trade for +4 Wis Ring

Unread post by Darker_Thought » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:04 pm

*A note is set up in Baldurs Gate near Mudd's*

- I Am searching for a Ring of Fourth Tier of the mind. I have equal items to trade...Other rings of the same power that is...If you have what I seek. Leave a message upon this note and you will be contacted.

Signed: Sabel

----------------
OOC:
Looking for a +4 Ring of Wisdom. There is a possibility to trade it for a Ring +4 Charisma.
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. Theres no great revelation, no great secret. Only your ability to carve your destiny in blood.." -Bael Draq'Valeri

Darker_Thought
Custom Content

Re: Epic Trade for +4 Wis Ring

Unread post by Darker_Thought » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:31 am

*The note would now have been taken down. For anyone in close proximity to it, they would see a woman in brownish robes and tattoed face, walking off with a smug grin on her face*
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. Theres no great revelation, no great secret. Only your ability to carve your destiny in blood.." -Bael Draq'Valeri