New player

For Issues, Ideas, or Subjects That Do Not Fit Elsewhere

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Joneser

New player

Unread post by Joneser » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:16 pm

Good day, I wanted to join the server to enjoy this game again. Would anyone be willing to play sometime with me?

Mallore

Re: New player

Unread post by Mallore » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:20 pm

So

Most of the community is super cool and lean into roleplay. Now...
We have a discord! On that is a looking for group room. You can always drop a message in there and someone may ping you. I think a lot of people look at discord more often.

Also on discord you will find a build room. So if you got mechanics question or what does a class do perfect.

Now while in game. You have something called Scry. In scry you see a list of people. Areas. And status. Put in your status looking for group and a level. You may just get a tell.

Roleplay? Well that gets into a lot more details and people are always looking to roleplay. Popular starting areas are the Baldurs Gate Camp Site Till you figure your character. What you want to do and most of all who you want to hang out with ic. Ic means in character. A paladin may want to join other Paladins while a scholar may seek out candlekeep and so forth.

Good luck. Also read some of the rules of the server when you get time :)
Jane of Here and There (Jane Price)

...also

Jennifer and A Drow.

Edelran

Re: New player

Unread post by Edelran » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:01 pm

Welcome!

Pretty much what Mallore said, many players usually hang around waiting for rp, I do that with my characters as well.

You'll find plenty of people to play with and get involved into the server story and factions.

See you in game!