Last Name: Waynn
Hair: Long Crimson Red Hair that always seems to look infuriatingly amazing no matter what's done with it.
General Health: Extremely Healthy
Deity: The Red Knight
Initial Alignment: LG
Base Class & Proposed Development: Man-At-Arms/Paladin
- Enjoys reading (and writing) trashy romance novels
Weapon of Choice: Longsword & Heavy Shield
Kamine is the youngest daughter of a Cormyrean noble and military officer, whose mother died in a bandit attack on the small town of Eagle's Rest. She is a schooled strategist, soldier, and faithful devotee of the Red Knight. She is the youngest of three children, her other two sisters occupying places as the wives of minor nobles throughout the realms while she, free of the burden of having to marriage to carry on the line, followed in her father's footsteps and became an officer herself in the Purple Dragons. Her military career consisted of mostly border skirmishes with bandits and barbarian tribes in places like the Stonelands and the Tunlands. It was in her time during her training that she found a deep kinship with the Red Knight and swore to devote herself to the goddess of strategy and tactics as her teachings.
Growing up Kamine learned that she also had a natural talent for court intrigue, finding the subtle movements and schemes of the nobility not unlike a game of strategy itself. She quickly learned the way the "pieces" moved on the "board" of court life, acquainting herself with social niceties and propriety. She learned to hide herself behind a mask of the perfect lady when not on the battlefield, even bothering to learn things so mundane as needlepoint. Strategy and tactics don't stop when the battle is over. Politics was a battlefield all on its own, and she would leave no battlefield unconquered.
After her first tour with the Purple Dragons finished she learned about the incursion in the West, and traveled to Baldur's Gate, hoping that she can help stem the tide.
- Fight against evil and the enemies of sentient civilization to the best of her ability.
- Build a home for herself in Nashkel.
- Build an organization to further the interests of protecting the free and independent way of life for people on the Sword Coast.
- Embed herself in the political landscape of the Sword Coast.
- Make friends.
- Is actually her "father's" niece by birth.
- Her mother and aunt (her adopted father's wife) both died in a bandit attack on the town of Eagle's Rest. Both women were pregnant, but she was the only baby to survive.
- Holds the rank of Swordcaptain in the Purple Dragons.
- Has several nieces and nephews.
- Wants to enter politics, and holds the tenets of the Lords' Alliance in high regard.
- Is a loyal daughter of Cormyr, and will return to service when called.
- Is absolutely power hungry, and craves to earn a position of authority.
- Has a definite manipulative side to her. She doesn't lie often, but will make an effort to position people to her best interests.
- Writes trashy romance novels under a pen name.
- Is trying her best.
Castle - Halsey
You Should See Me In A Crown - Billie Eilish