An Information Depot and Roleplaying Forum for the Server's Annual Campaigns

Moderators: Moderator, DM

DM Soulcatcher
Soulpedia, Campaign Coordinator

Re: 1355 DR - Kheldrivver RP [DM & Player]

Unread post by DM Soulcatcher » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:37 am

MadSeer wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:14 pm
Ralmevik, a shirtless warrior scarred with various runes, had made his way to the hamlet of Kheldrivver, seeking the Tempuran forces. Although possible to mistake the short and stout man for a dwarf such confusion was avoided as he introduced himself as a Rashemi warrior to the first defender he spoke with:

"Greetings. I heard some folks could use a bit of help here. Name's Vik, of Rashemen." He seemed to be examining the situation and the warband's position in the settlement as he spoke. "As far as I'm concerned you're in charge here. I'm a decent tracker and I've got the nose of a bloodhound, but you'll want me blocking the way of incoming forces. How can I help?"
Few soldiers wave Vik over and offer him a tankard of ale. It's quite evident that those are currently off-duty soldiers. - "You could sharpen your axe and wait for when our Commander hands out tasks again! Should be rather soon- I've heard a rumour that he plans on further slowing down the encroaching warband of monsters. Something about cutting off the way they're using... Anyway, name's Gill. If you really have a nose of a hound, I could wiggle you into a scouting mission- you seem like a decent feller!" - The man grins at his last words. It becomes rather clear that he's not entirely sober.
~All Their Days are Numbered~
~Campaign Coordinator for 1353DR, 1354DR and 1355DR Metaplot~

DM Soulcatcher

Unread post by DM Soulcatcher » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:28 am

((going to run an event related to this around 21:00 GMT today))

MadSeer

Unread post by MadSeer » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:15 am

DM Soulcatcher wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:37 am
Few soldiers wave Vik over and offer him a tankard of ale. It's quite evident that those are currently off-duty soldiers. - "You could sharpen your axe and wait for when our Commander hands out tasks again! Should be rather soon- I've heard a rumour that he plans on further slowing down the encroaching warband of monsters. Something about cutting off the way they're using... Anyway, name's Gill. If you really have a nose of a hound, I could wiggle you into a scouting mission- you seem like a decent feller!" - The man grins at his last words. It becomes rather clear that he's not entirely sober.
"Looking forward to it, Gill." He'd offered the man and his brothers-in-arms a single sip of his own flask of Jhuild, Rashemi firewine, in thanks before retiring for the rest of the day in a nearby makeshift camp, waiting to make himself useful in the defenders' effort.

Zed

Unread post by Zed » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:55 pm

A Man in Green Robes sticks around after the latest fight against the Orcs. A small chicken follows him step by step along the way, strutting and appearing to be clucking orders towards the Battle clerics

He approaches the first commander who looks in charge and re-introduces himself;

"Rissonis Belek, The Archsorcerer. A pleasure. Listen; We may have cleared out your problem over here. But I think I could take the fight to these orcs. You've seen how awesome I am!" He appears quite high on himself.

"I think its time to set up a little ambush, Now let me know who I need to speak to about getting something set up. We need to thin these numbers out... And make sure they pay well!"

DM Soulcatcher

Unread post by DM Soulcatcher » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:05 am

Zed wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:55 pm
A Man in Green Robes sticks around after the latest fight against the Orcs. A small chicken follows him step by step along the way, strutting and appearing to be clucking orders towards the Battle clerics

He approaches the first commander who looks in charge and re-introduces himself;

"Rissonis Belek, The Archsorcerer. A pleasure. Listen; We may have cleared out your problem over here. But I think I could take the fight to these orcs. You've seen how awesome I am!" He appears quite high on himself.

"I think its time to set up a little ambush, Now let me know who I need to speak to about getting something set up. We need to thin these numbers out... And make sure they pay well!"
Captain Redscar, a man in his early forties, receives the sorcerer and listens to what he has to say. After Rissonis is done, he remains silent for a brief moment, after which he says - "...That's actually a sensible idea rolling off your tongue, which is something all the more surprising... and maybe even disturbing. Nevertheless, there's a crossing that should be a good ambush site- orcs are definitely going to march one of their groups through it. If you're up for it and get some friends of yours, you can set up an ambush there."

((Send me a PM to schedule the event with participants!))