Lost items during login?

Any Issues or Bugs Should Be Posted in Their Respective Categories

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Associate Dev, Developer, DM

Gorirah

Lost items during login?

Unread post by Gorirah » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:24 am

Hi,
I just logged in with a full inventory and got the message "Too close to inventory limit, check teh ground for potential item loss!".
Three items were indeed dropped at my feet but two items have gone missing, epic ninja boots and amulet, which both usually end up in my inventory rather than equipped because they need the skill synergy bonus to UMD for them to be equippable. Seems both the items got destroyed in the process of logging in.
The combat log showed the three items that were left at my character's feet, but not the two that were missing because of the UMD.

Gorirah

Re: Lost items during login?

Unread post by Gorirah » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:38 am

.. any way to get these back from the void?

Maecius
Global Admin

Unread post by Maecius » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:04 am

Shoot the DMs a PM and ask if they'd consider a refund. There's also a rollback option, but I tend to advise against it and you would lose the last few days worth of earned XP if you go that route.

Gorirah

Unread post by Gorirah » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:30 am

At the time I was preparing to RCR anyway, so a rollback of a few days would make little difference to the 50% loss. (As long as it does not go back before Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:23 pm - the time an auction closed and I bought one of the items)
May as well be a rollback.

Thanks!

Edit: (The character is Guern Ludwakazar, the login is bel555, the account has not been logged into since the disappearances)

Maecius
Global Admin

Unread post by Maecius » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:07 pm

PMing you.