Journal of Sword of Song

Character Biographies, Journals, and Stories

Moderators: Moderator, DM

JIŘÍ

Journal of Sword of Song

Unread post by JIŘÍ » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:06 am

"Water drips from the ceiling, nearly only sounds that resonate around. Yet you know you are not alone in here.
What hides behind the next turn? What rests under the nearby rock? The great unknown sets off fear in many. But for me, for me it is a thrilling moment. The danger, the challenge. On one side the unpleasant responsibility for your comrades and friends travelling with you, on the other, the desire after danger.

Perhaps that is the reason why i love using my mirror, while my friends flee in terror every time i pull it out. Not that it can help them, as i never warn them ahead...how unresponsible and childish of me, yes! One day it is to ugly pay off for me.

I need to envy though to my twin brother, his awsome proficiency with a bow. He improves every day, while my own skill with sword begins to lag behind him. The things i never bothered myself with before, weight me down greatly, seeking more solace last cycles. But recently my friend brought down an elf. I laughed at him, it is a female, to point out his jesting about finding me an elven partner. But the elf seems to have been bond to me in a way or other. She was given visions of me, of various moments in my life. I know not what to make out of that, but for certain we should bring her to our company more often now, only time can show what these things mean.

Pain and horror’s all I feel,
Over the sound of the clashing of steel,
My life may end upon this everlasting night,
But my heart is full of the courage to die. "
Ssapshalee, eilistraeen Favored Soul.

Discord contact: Haf#6089

JIŘÍ

Re: Journal of Sword of Song

Unread post by JIŘÍ » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:07 am

"Fellow people worry so much for others, that they do not see it is them who needs help in first place. They believe that true following of Dark Maiden is to save others and live under Moon, and fully overlook, that the main purpose is to find happiness and joy, to lighten their own life. Only then they can truely dedicate themselves to helping others. Her purpose is to lead us from the grumpy, unhappy life filled with sorrow, despair and fear. We need to strive to find joy in all things, the beuty where others would see none. Only then we can be truely free from fear, from Lloth and other dark powers. Because it is fear, despair, what gives them strenght and control over our lives.

I will rather live full life, full of danger, filled with swords clashing over my believes, regardless of outcome, then to cower in a corner, filled with despair and self-pittiness. Maybe this is my purpose, why i have been chosen by her. To set them on the right, tho dangerous path. So my life, their lives, are filled with fullfillment, no matter the cost.

Hot like the sun
Wet like the rain
Green like the leaves
Life is a game

Stars in my head
Shine Moon shine
Everything's cool
And I feel fine!

Can you touch
The root that feeds us?
Can you hear
The words that I say?