Berrik Hardhammer BG East Farmlands Selling Rare and Valuable Items

A Place to Buy, Sell, and Trade Items and Services

Moderators: Moderator, DM

yinyangzealot

Berrik Hardhammer BG East Farmlands Selling Rare and Valuable Items

Unread post by yinyangzealot » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:29 pm

A small stall appears at the East Farmlands of Baldur's Gate and a burly dwarf is seen shouting and hawking his wares:

"Hear ye, hear ye. Take a look at my fine stock. Give me an offer an' the best 'un that I deem acceptable takes the goods.

I have the following goods:

A beautiful Blue Diamond
A set o' fine robes (+4 AC, +3 DEX)
And rarest o' all a rapier enchanted once but made of adamantine (Adamantine rapier +1, str +1) TRADED

I'll not sell the rapier, but I could be persuaded te trade it fer a waraxe o' the same material.
Bids accepted anonymously or in the open but the buyer o' the diamond must assure me it's not fer the purpose of summoning an evil creature to this plane."
Last edited by yinyangzealot on Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BDobolina

Re: Berrik Hardhammer BG East Farmlands Selling Rare and Valuable Items

Unread post by BDobolina » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:44 pm

A short, finely-dressed, man approaches Berrick in the farmlands, his broad smile and twinkling eyes perhaps familiar to the dwarf as Jackard Marks, of Rocky Creek Trade Company:

"Hm, so what I have heard is true! A fine blade, indeed"

He approaches the adamantine blade and looks it over with an expert's gaze, nodding as he does so, the smile remaining.

"Right, then. Perhaps a trade can be found? A dwarven-made waraxe of the same remarkable adamantine, no doubt a relic of your people, in exchange for this here blade?"
Jackard Marks - Waukeenar Merchant of Tethyr - "The bold find the gold, the careful keep it - and the timid yield it up."

yinyangzealot

Re: Berrik Hardhammer BG East Farmlands Selling Rare and Valuable Items

Unread post by yinyangzealot » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:21 pm

"That seems like a fair trade, Jackard. We have a deal"

///pm sent