Dusty Tome AUCTION CLOSED!

A Place to Buy, Sell, and Trade Items and Services

Moderators: Moderator, DM

OXHawkXO

Dusty Tome AUCTION CLOSED!

Unread post by OXHawkXO » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:16 pm

*Simond Grand leaves word with Mr. Mudd*

I have recently come across yet another Dusty Old Tome. I have attempted to read this tome, but the only information I was able gain is that the tome has within it's cover knowledge of The Planes (Lore check The Planes DC 19). This leads me to believe there is a very good chance that this tome contains information on creatures from the planes and possibly even ones true name. I have paid handsomely for this tome, but will sell it to the highest bidder. I would like for you to start the bidding at 200,000gp. I will be leaving the inn soon, so if anyone is interested in this item, please tell them not to hesitate to place there bid. I'll be checking in with you from time to time.

Thanks,
Simond Grand

OOC: There will be a 48 hour notice before this auction will close.
Last edited by OXHawkXO on Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

OXHawkXO

Re: Dusty Tome with knowledge of the planes For Sale

Unread post by OXHawkXO » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:04 pm

Simond Checks with Mr. Mudd.

No bids yet? Looks like my stay will be shorter then expected.

Darkcloud777

Unread post by Darkcloud777 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:33 am

A blonde female wizard stops by and states. There is no quanteee that it has anything of value within the tome. I will offer 75,000 as my highest offer. What say you to this? My name is Terri 'Xon.
Terri Lalani
Council of Phoenix Company

OXHawkXO

Unread post by OXHawkXO » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:29 pm

*Simond stops to check with Mr. Mudd. Henry relays the offer from the Terri 'Xon and Simond nods*

You can tell this Terri 'Xon that there is no guarantee that she'll live to see the sun rise. If she is fool enough to show up again, you can tell her that I will take no less the 250,000 for the tome and you can keep 50,000 for your troubles.

Darkcloud777

Unread post by Darkcloud777 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:04 pm

Arriving back at Mudds And speaking with him. " Did the seller really make threats upon my life for making him a fair offer?" She would then chuckle with mirth before continuing to speak. "Would you be so kind as to provide a description of the seller? You know I have been a loyal customer of yours for years. I would hate for me to be murdered and cost you all of the future profits from purchases I would continue make. You have my word that I ask only for my own protection. "
Terri Lalani
Council of Phoenix Company

OXHawkXO

Unread post by OXHawkXO » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:42 am

*Simond once again checks with Mr. Mudd. After hearing the rather disturbing accounts of Terri 'Xon story, Simond instructs Mr. Mudd to announce the end of this auction in 48 hours.*

It seems this item is not bring out any quality buyers, let's go ahead and let everyone know this auction will end in 2 days from now. I can't waste my time hear. I'm sure I'll have better luck in Amn.

sinopip

Unread post by sinopip » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:31 pm

An earth genasi in common clothes comes to Mudd. "Greetings. I was unlucky getting another of these books, so I still have gold to invest. Put word that I agree for 200 bags for this dusty tome, Rogird's my name."

OXHawkXO

Unread post by OXHawkXO » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:54 am

*Mudd writes down the earth genasi offer*

OXHawkXO

Unread post by OXHawkXO » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:42 pm

*Mr Mudd makes an announcement!*

Only a few hours left to bid on this rare tome!

OXHawkXO

Unread post by OXHawkXO » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:52 am

*Mr. Mudd announces that this auction is closed.*

The Simond Grand auction for the rare tome is closed!

He sends word to the earth genasi that his 200 bags for the tome is the winning bid and that he should meet with Simond ASAP.*

OOC: PM sent