Reset issues?

Any Issues or Bugs Should Be Posted in Their Respective Categories

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Associate Dev, Developer, DM

RagingPeace

Reset issues?

Unread post by RagingPeace »

Yesterday I lost 1-2 hours of XP and loot after a reset, even though I saved both through the PC tools (several times) and via resting. Specifically, I rested when the reset timer warning appeared.

Is anyone else having issues like this?
Zeke Slywit, Ebon Blade
Theadric Trickshot
Drogo, Trustworthy thief
Gunnar Vintarskjold, Champion of Tempus

"Statistically, you will almost certainly die when assaulting a well-maintained fortress with a competent commander. You must strive to make your death useful."

Nemni
Custom Content

Re: Reset issues?

Unread post by Nemni »

I haven't had any issues personally. Perhaps you should contact the admins, see if anything is wrong with your vault, like maybe duplicates chars.

RagingPeace

I've never recreated the character or anything like that. But, there haven't been any problems since, so I'm not sure what happened. Maybe I just convinced myself that I had actually saved, which I still think I did, but it wouldn't be the first time my memory has played a trick on me.
Zeke Slywit, Ebon Blade
Theadric Trickshot
Drogo, Trustworthy thief

"Statistically, you will almost certainly die when assaulting a well-maintained fortress with a competent commander. You must strive to make your death useful."

Planehopper
Lead Moderator

Unread post by Planehopper »

I dont recall specifically when it was, but I did have an issue within the last couple weeks where it appeared there was a rollback in regard to character save (but not with storage), to the tune of quite a bit if coin, but nothing irreplaceable.

I've had times over the years when I swear I've saved but my XP seemed rolled back as well. I am sure you aren't mistaken.
Roleplay – This is a roleplay server set in the Forgotten Realms campaign world.

Zahven Thruel - Mysterious Mage
Wizzelbert Cranksproket - Lantanese Gnome

chambordini

Unread post by chambordini »

We're aware of the issue and looking into a possible resolution.

RagingPeace

Thank you chambordini
Zeke Slywit, Ebon Blade
Theadric Trickshot
Drogo, Trustworthy thief