Epic Scythes

For Issues, Ideas, or Subjects That Do Not Fit Elsewhere

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Post Reply
Warath
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:35 am

Epic Scythes

Unread post by Warath » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:42 am

Hi all!

I'm wondering if anyone has screenshots of an epic scythe in game to give me some hope and determination moving forward. It seems exceptionally clear that every weapon type is covered and/or represented in the epic shops except the scythe, so I assume luck must befall those of us that choose this weapon to find it in the wild (kind of like a crit... ohh you devs!)

Discussion would be wonderful.

Thanks!

User avatar
krighaur
Recognized Donor
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:58 am
Location: Normandy
Contact:

Re: Epic Scythes

Unread post by krighaur » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:23 pm

Looted a Scythe of Music which is +4 alte

Otherwise few good one to buy.

Greataxe are the same, never found a greataxe with added dmg (except the +4) like we find on the most common weapons
Luniel Kumerian half angel/half barbarian follower of Séluné, the pretty lady of the Moon

User avatar
Hammer_Song
Posts: 184
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: Epic Scythes

Unread post by Hammer_Song » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:58 pm

Look for the “Wicked Union” scythe, it’s about as epic as weapons come.
Relnor Ironfaar - Silver Defender of Clan Ironfaar
Background - viewtopic.php?f=20&t=55066
Bramdur Ironfaar - War Chanter of Kraak Helzak

Warath
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:35 am

Re: Epic Scythes

Unread post by Warath » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:43 am

Hammer_Song wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:58 pm
Look for the “Wicked Union” scythe, it’s about as epic as weapons come.
Does that drop anymore? I'm seeing no mention of that scythe in the last year.

User avatar
Theodore01
Recognized Donor
Posts: 2190
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Re: Epic Scythes

Unread post by Theodore01 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:32 am

It always was very rare - don't hope to ever get one of these ......

And yeah - sharp scythes are missing in any shop.

User avatar
chambordini
Custom Content
Posts: 2929
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:54 am
Location: Songfarla

Re: Epic Scythes

Unread post by chambordini » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:12 pm

Warath wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:43 am
Hammer_Song wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:58 pm
Look for the “Wicked Union” scythe, it’s about as epic as weapons come.
Does that drop anymore? I'm seeing no mention of that scythe in the last year.
I'm gonna be brutally honest here, the epic version of this scythe is not in loot, and has never been.

It may have been handed once or a few times by DMs, but most likely duped countless times afterwards.

Warath
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:35 am

Re: Epic Scythes

Unread post by Warath » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:06 pm

chambordini wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:12 pm
Warath wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:43 am
Hammer_Song wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:58 pm
Look for the “Wicked Union” scythe, it’s about as epic as weapons come.
Does that drop anymore? I'm seeing no mention of that scythe in the last year.
I'm gonna be brutally honest here, the epic version of this scythe is not in loot, and has never been.

It may have been handed once or a few times by DMs, but most likely duped countless times afterwards.
This is unfortunate.

Post Reply