Church of Chauntea Roleplay

In-Character News, Laws, Announcements, Rumors, and Stories Relating to the Sword Coast

Moderators: Moderator, DM

LazyTrain
Lead Builder

Church of Chauntea Roleplay

Unread post by LazyTrain » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:24 pm

The Church of Chauntea in Greenest has officially opened it's doors after having rebuilt the building at the top of the hill in Greenest. General priest services are available to the public as well as supplies for local farmers or any who may need to use the tools.
I'm just living my life trying to cause as much chaos in as short a time as possible.

Sink Baldur's Gate.

LazyTrain
Lead Builder

Re: Church of Chauntea Roleplay

Unread post by LazyTrain » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:25 pm

LazyTrain wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:38 pm

As the day draws to a close and the night approaches, Maelis is seen doing a set of errands for the Chauntea Temple in Greenest. Though none of the tasks seem to have much to do with the other, he treats each one as importantly as the last, be it delivering sacks of seeds, carrying equipment up the hills, returning borrowed or damaged tools, or otherwise just tending to the gardens indoors.

Maelis has taken the liberty of sharing vocal invitations to the temple to several residents of Greenest, offering aid to those stricken by the war lately. The recently refurbished temple being the host for the man's attempts at sharing the good fortune.
I'm just living my life trying to cause as much chaos in as short a time as possible.

Sink Baldur's Gate.