BG: Services at the Thayan Enclave, wands, identification and more

A Place to Buy, Sell, and Trade Items and Services

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Xorena

BG: Services at the Thayan Enclave, wands, identification and more

Unread post by Xorena »

Posted in Baldur's Gate:

Visit the Thayan Enclave for the highest quality wands and magical goods, not to mention fair prices.

Wines from the shores of Priador will impress your guests. Bulk orders welcome.

Identification services for all baubles, arcane and mysterious. Discretion guaranteed for your tomes and treasures.

Inquire with Magus Soni'vaphra Anishtep at the Thayan Enclave for rates.

// pm preferred to schedule RP, or find me on Discord = @Perle
Vlon'riia Maerinval, Matron of House Maerinval. RP thread. Guild information page.

Soni'vaphra Anishtep, Thayan by request
Priestess Perle Wynn, Dread Wavecaller of Umberlee SEMI-RETIRED

Xorena

Re: BG: Services at the Thayan Enclave, wands, identification and more

Unread post by Xorena »

Red Wizard Soni'vaphra Anishtep consulted with a customer on the identification of a peculiar item.

After the consultation the conversation turned toward debates among researchers in interpreting ancient Loross.

"Of course, the treatise I am reading may well be contradicted by another who has long passed from this plane. Theoretical magic and artifact interpretation is not always exact, and there is much debate among the scholars."

"Such it is when one learns long-dead languages. At least I did not interpret someone's grain order in Narfelli. I heard that scholar spent months on it only to go mad shortly after her discovery."
Vlon'riia Maerinval, Matron of House Maerinval. RP thread. Guild information page.

Soni'vaphra Anishtep, Thayan by request
Priestess Perle Wynn, Dread Wavecaller of Umberlee SEMI-RETIRED