Wizard/bard -->Olin gisir

For Issues You Are Having with the Forums

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Quality Control, Associate Dev, DM

Skalden

Wizard/bard -->Olin gisir

Unread post by Skalden »

Hello

Got a issue i have a wizard/thaumaturge/ bard based char 10 levels wiz theu 2 levels bard. Going for first level takig Olin gisir. Now to the problem it auto takes bard for Olin gisir and i cannot shoose to level in wizard that should be the only class levelwize to take the Olin gisir class

Could be it takes both classes but you can only shoose bard spells not spells as wizard, havnt got through to level up as it is weird

Help :)

Valefort
Retired Staff

Re: Wizard/bard -->Olin gisir

Unread post by Valefort »

That was a possibility I didn't think about or hoped would never happen, I can't remember :lol:

Due to the optional nature of some olin gisir feats, the secrets, I chose to give wizard/bard/sorc spellcasting progression feats automatically, depending on some parameters (bonus feats on a given class are a mess). Unfortunately your build fulfill both the conditions for wiz and bard spellcasting progression feat requirements .. and the game apparently selects bard if both are present.

I can't see any easy fix for this, maybe a post level up pop up allowing you to select your spellcasting feat, or through a dialog. If you're in a hurry you can ask a DM to remove the feat 4069 on your character, which is the Olin Gisir Bard spellcasting feat, but it'll come back again next level up so ... sorry :shifty:
Mealir Ostirel - Incorrigible swashbuckler

Skalden

Unread post by Skalden »

No worries i try to remake the char and take the wizards Olin path before i got bard atleast i try to do it so, remaking now :)
Last edited by Skalden on Sat May 16, 2020 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skalden

Unread post by Skalden »

oh well dropped the char 3 times now and it turned out that i couldnt do the char the same going around taking bard levels later so i drop this now lost to much maybe in the future this be fixed to leveling as i planed but for now its on hold
Last edited by Skalden on Sat May 16, 2020 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Valefort
Retired Staff

Unread post by Valefort »

It would work if you take all your Olin Gisir levels before bard ones but that's it.
Mealir Ostirel - Incorrigible swashbuckler