Arcane Techsmith of Gond

Any Issues or Bugs Should Be Posted in Their Respective Categories

Moderators: Moderator, Associate Dev, Developer, Quality Control, DM

Kaybrie

Arcane Techsmith of Gond

Unread post by Kaybrie »

I tried to roll a Techsmith of Gond using the RCR tool to see how it would work. I met the requirements for the class, exceeded the skill points requirements, took Craft Wondrous Item and Skill Focus: Craft Alchemy, and had Gond as a deity. Though the class wouldn't unlock for a 7th level wizard. I'm unsure if this is an oversight or a recent change? I recall it being Cleric only for a while though looking at the class requirements in-game and on the wiki suggests that arcanists should be able to take it.

And, yeah that's about it, not sure if this is a bug or which. I'll probably try to roll the character again tomorrow to re-do and see if I missed something. Though I double-checked all of the above before logging tonight.
Be the kind of community you want to foster.

DM Bloodvine

Re: Arcane Techsmith of Gond

Unread post by DM Bloodvine »

I had a player message me that thought it was bugged recently as well but they didn't notice they needed the skill focus feat. Are you 100% sure you have all the requirements, like 6 in each of the crafting skills? If you see me in-game and want me to take a look to verify you have everything, let me know.

Kaybrie

Unread post by Kaybrie »

I'm going to give it another try tommorow, I also read in an old forum post that you might need to cast a spell or rest to get the qualification feat. More things to try when I wake up.

Planehopper
Lead Moderator

Unread post by Planehopper »

For most of those, you'll need to log out and log back in. You'll get the qualification feat upon login.
Roleplay – This is a roleplay server set in the Forgotten Realms campaign world.

Zahven Thruel - Mysterious Mage
Wizzelbert Cranksproket - Lantanese Gnome

Kaybrie

Unread post by Kaybrie »

I managed to weasel through to get the requirement feat, It needed me to cast a spell (I just used light), rest then relog from an RCR character. Thanks for the help you two!