Order of the Radiant Heart Role-Play

In-Character News, Laws, Announcements, Rumors, and Stories Relating to the Sword Coast

Moderators: Moderator, DM

taintedseraphim

Re: Order of the Radiant Heart Role-Play

Unread post by taintedseraphim » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:14 am

A missive is sent to the Order of the Radiant Heart, hand delivered by a redhead who requests it be given to Lord Al'maire directly, before she teleports off in a hurry.

((PM sent
Rania Marie Ragnon-FvS of Selune, currently expecting mommy to be in Silverymoon

Bassman

Unread post by Bassman » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:13 am

*A messenger wearing the cloak of the Order of the Silver Rose arrives at the gates of the Order of the Radiant Heart's Compound. She Hands a scroll bearing the Seal of the Order of the Silver Rose to the Guards at the gate. Then rides off to the South upon her mount*

////PM Sent

Miasmata
Area Designer

The Mantle is Passed On

Unread post by Miasmata » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:22 pm

Large, leather clad hands braced themselves against a fence where Eldarian leaned, overlooking pastureland in a casual way. The wood rasped against his grip, the grain of it washed with gray in the hour just before the sun rose to illuminate the proper colors of the landscape. He bowed his head in contemplation, his bearing strong but gaze downcast as memories cascaded over him.

His expression revealed only peace and fondness as his flooded-gold gaze became unfocused. He called to mind each of his Brothers and Sisters within the Chapterhouse - dutiful students, seasoned companions in arms that made his smile upturn. Those who had fallen in duty, too, he conjured up in memory. Though their sacrifice caused a pang within his heart, even then the line of the paladin's shoulders remained at ease. Sure.

Ser Arnemeiger broke from their brotherly embrace to hold Eldarian at arm's length, looking upon him directly. "You will do well here, I know..."

Eldarian's gaze lifted as the sun began to crest the horizon, the ghost of his deceased sponsor tickling at his mind just as the breeze brushed his exposed skin and spun-gold hair. His cloak rippled with subtle movement.

"If I were no longer in seniority, you would be confident to stand alone in the role?" Ser Arnemeiger asked of him as he pulled a chain from his neck filled with iron keys only to gift it to Eldarian moments later.

"If it is willed. Yes." Eldarian responded with some concern toward Anthem, confidence and humblenss nevertheless threading together in his tone...

The Lathanderite breathed in deeply as the farmlands began to glow with the dawn's arrival. His fingers shifted upon the fence railing, curling a bit tighter around the upper rung with a slight creaking sound. The scent of damp farmland rose to greet him as the sun's beams touched it.

Anthem gestured an open gauntlet in the sign of Torm, the rain pelting his brow and fur clad shoulders as he regarded Eldarian. "Stay the righteous path," he bid firmly, unbothered by the wet that had doubtless soaked him through.

Eldarian watched him for a very long moment in return before moving to plant a fist to his heart. "Dawn's warmth and grace until we meet again, Ser Arnemeiger," he returned, darkened brows crinkling against the downpour.

Ser Arnemeiger saluted Eldarian in like manner as he began to march past, gaze stern but sorrowful, a wisp of apology in his glance that danced away as soon as it had appeared. Flint overtook it once more as he tipped a nod, and he made his departure away from the Chapterhouse...

One of Eldarian's hands drifted up to clasp his holy symbol as the vestiges of the memory bled way. "I have done as promised," he murmured to his memories and to his God alike. The words resonated in the early morning atmosphere gently, the otherworldly hum of his voice causing them to linger. "But it is time for a new beginning," he concluded.

The paladin pushed from the fence and stood to his full height as another smile shaped his visage, reassured and hopeful. Measured strides took him away from the Chapterhouse and the lone figure of another that emerged from there, holding the keys to the Order. The past would no doubt repeat itself, but a new path was the calling of his Lord. He saluted the breaking dawn.
Auric Blackmore: There are no facts, only interpretations. Retired.
Lord Eldarian Al'maire: Darkness retreats, a coward before the sun.

TarnishedSoul

Unread post by TarnishedSoul » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:07 pm

A sealed missive for "Sir Kald Blake" arrives for him at the chapter house.
The point of origin shows as "Office of the Guide, Candlekeep."
(( PM sent! ))

TarnishedSoul

Unread post by TarnishedSoul » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:18 pm

A sealed missive for "Grand Knight Gaven Arkalis" arrives for him at the chapter house.
The point of origin shows as "Office of the Guide, Candlekeep."
(( PM sent! ))

Nyssis

Unread post by Nyssis » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:07 pm

Nearest the bustle of the noonday roads, a strangeling woman delivers a nigh-pristine envelope to the gatekeepers of the Radiant Heart. It's a stark contrast to her ne'er-do-well appearance, but she maintains an air of modest formality as she asks it be passed on to one Ser Gaven Arkalis.
Esteemed Ser Arkalis of the Radiant Heart,

An armswoman with affiliation to Candlekeep, although not representing them in an official capacity, has offered her assistance in the bleak days ahead. If you are already introduced, she is called Aesa and is recognizable by dwarf rune armor, a mature face, and dark hair.

She has expressed a desire to serve on the front lines where her skillset is most complementary, preferring bladecraft over things of a magickal inclination.

You are the most capable leader among us in matters of warfare, and I suggested that your guidance would suit her abilities best. In my haste and my negligence, I wish to offer you my humble apology if you would have preferred your name remain unspoken.

I will endeavor to seek you out within the next tenday, assuming the Commander of the Northern Watch does not pass on the specifics afore my visit. The Commander is all the more familiar with this woman, however, so her counsel would be preferable to mine.

Honorably,
Batz. Borte-Suul
Last edited by Nyssis on Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Once-strong and proud strangeling, now broken upon realization's back!
-----------------------------------[Biography] [History] [Imagination]

sweetlikesplenda

Unread post by sweetlikesplenda » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:15 pm

A courier was seen riding out of the stables of the Radiant Heart making his way on the long trek to Nahskel and the temple of Helm. The saddle bags containing several letter cases to be delivered to Headwatch Knight Wai Li and the Everwatch Knights.
Aaron Lyonaler - Favored of The Red Knight, Tactician of the Lady of Strategy, Bastion of Light, Knight of the Radiant Heart, Order of Lions Member, Former Commander of the Order of the Silver Rose Bio, Journal

"A proper example is a greater weapon for Good than the sword."
-Aaron Lyonaler

DM Golem
DM

Unread post by DM Golem » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:42 am

Rumours spread of the visit of a high dignitary of the High Hall of the Most Noble Order of the Radiant Heart in Athkatla: namely the new Chancellor, Aquilia Daraz of Tyr. She visits accompanied by her squire.

Nyssis

Unread post by Nyssis » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:56 am

In the aftermath of the defense of Tymount, an epistle is delivered to the gatekeepers of the Radiant Heart chapterhouse for Ser Gaven Arkalis. The outside of the envelope has been indented from the woman's death grip on the thing, leaving a visible thumb depression that has turned the once-straight parchment into an outlet of her frustration.
Esteemed Ser Gaven Arkalis of the Radiant Heart,

I write to express a concern that your subordinate, Aaron Lyonaler, has shown himself to be inept at command. The troops that stayed behind at the inner gates of Tymount were in complete disarray, and there was no structure to the defense of the township.

Before the initial onslaught, the commander did not approach his troops individually and learn their skills. There were no orders to designate artillery on the parapets, and no shield wall held fast at the breach in the fortifications to keep the enemy at bay.

The lack of formation guaranteed that our enemy was able to push beyond the front lines, and the spellcasters and soothsayers of our unit suffered for it. The front lines and the commander too suffered for it, as they were overwhelmed in the ensuing melee.

Out of respect to your authority, I did not challenge his role as the commanding officer. You appointed me under this man with the intention of serving him to my full capabilities, and it would be remiss of me to destroy our camaraderie by undermining a trusted associate.

However, I will not allow my life to be in this man's care in the future.

Honorably,
Batz. Borte-Suul
The Northern Watch
Last edited by Nyssis on Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Once-strong and proud strangeling, now broken upon realization's back!
-----------------------------------[Biography] [History] [Imagination]

VDub

Unread post by VDub » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:28 pm

A letter arrives for Victoria Lightheart. It bears a wax seal depicting a smiling lady on the face of a coin.

((PM Sent))
Tholgur Steelsworn- "Ye want me'ta put a few bolts in 'im?"
Merissa Alanadel ~ Oblivious elf
Teeka Skreel ~ Bashful Brimstone
Solomon, Luckbringer of Tymora ~ A copper to the Lady, returns tenfold in gold!!
Elvish vowels = A E I O U and every single time Y.

VDub

Unread post by VDub » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:18 pm

A letter arrives at the Radiant Heart Chapter House. It is within a scoll tube and sealed in wax bearing the mark of The Rock Creek Trade Company.

///PM sent
Solomon, Luckbringer of Tymora ~ A copper to the Lady, returns tenfold in gold!!

ValerieJean

Unread post by ValerieJean » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:29 am

Radrilla Imrae Helvi'viir
Gaven Arkalis
Micar'vilchi Illiathor - Dhaerowathi (Drow Bane)
Mia
Donamira

VDub

Unread post by VDub » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:40 pm

A letter arrives to the chapter house of the Radiant Heart. The messenger asks for Sir Krueger. He hands it off to the first person that looks important enough.

izzul

Unread post by izzul » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:17 am

Krueger politely ask from the Grand Knight and the Knights to make haste towards Greenest after reading the letter from a good friend.
Krueger-Grumbar Trader viewtopic.php?f=55&t=56617 [Partially Trading]
Amber Heartseeker-Siamorphe[Active]
Ariel Return-Tinkerer of Mystra[Active]
Diana Prince-White Slayer[Slaying]
Iezzyn-Intuition UD socializer[partially socializing]
Drake-Mielikki's Scimitar[looking for adamantine scimmy]

VDub

Unread post by VDub » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:41 pm

A letter arrives to the Chapterhouse. It is contained within a wooden scroll tube, sealed with wax. The wax bears the seal of Tymora. The messenger asks for Sir Aaron. He waits until he can hand it off directly to him.