I have recently started playing on your fine server and I made a Ranger/Assassin with the thought of being a bounty hunter.
Through some role playing I have found a group of players who follow Shevarash the Dark Archer and I would like to join them.
Is it possible to have my alianment changed from Lawful Evil to Chaotic Evil and my diety changed to Shevrarash the Dark Archer? I would be happy to RP any part of this change.
Thank you.
Valaru
Is it possible to get an alignment and diety change?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
virtualangel
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:03 am
Is it possible to get an alignment and diety change?
Baldur's Gate
Acheron Shadowbow - Master Archer
Aindon - Sellsword
Eon Fawkes - Cleric of Mielikki
Gimval Boarstead - Dwarven Slayer
Sshamath
Ustvelve Jaezred - First Blade of House Jaezred
Acheron Shadowbow - Master Archer
Aindon - Sellsword
Eon Fawkes - Cleric of Mielikki
Gimval Boarstead - Dwarven Slayer
Sshamath
Ustvelve Jaezred - First Blade of House Jaezred
-
raetin
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:33 pm
Re: Is it possible to get an alignment and diety change?
You will definitely need to RP the change. There is a diety changer in the nexus, but only a DM can change your alignment.
Your best bet is to PM a member of the DM staff and see if they can set up an event for you in which your character can take a serious chaotic turn. That is a pretty big change, so be patient, it may take more than one or two actions.
Your best bet is to PM a member of the DM staff and see if they can set up an event for you in which your character can take a serious chaotic turn. That is a pretty big change, so be patient, it may take more than one or two actions.