Assassin Spellbook Question
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
muffinFBSL
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:05 pm
Assassin Spellbook Question
Intelligence modifier assigns bonus spell casts in the Assassin spellbook?
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Assassin Spellbook Question
ye they do.
I was about to hit the ban button on you, but then I decided to check the rules.
I guess we didn't state that.
So then I pulled away from the ban button for now.
The way we implemented some of the blackguard and assassin spell stuff was a bit goofy.
When you level up, log out and back in.
Then everything will be right with your spell book.
I was about to hit the ban button on you, but then I decided to check the rules.
I guess we didn't state that.
So then I pulled away from the ban button for now.
The way we implemented some of the blackguard and assassin spell stuff was a bit goofy.
When you level up, log out and back in.
Then everything will be right with your spell book.