Q&A section broken?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Amal'launim
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:18 am

Q&A section broken?

Unread post by Amal'launim »

I remember a time where I back then, just as I do now, only use the View new posts function when looking for, well, new posts.

This meant that at the odd occasiona I stumbled upon a topic and tried to reply to it. Only when pressing the Post Reply button realising this was in the Q&A section. To my great fortune however, I'd get a message saying "your post has to be approved by the staff to be shown here"

Is this function broken/obsolete/turned off or? *looks at all the random posts from players in the Q&A section*


Subject: About Q&A section
all_distorted wrote:This section is designed for inquires of any nature addressed to the DMs or other members of the staff. Please, refrain from posting in other people's threads, otherwise your replies might be deleted; this section is not a place for discussions or debates.
Amal'launim - She's up to something...
raetin
Retired Staff
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:33 pm

Re: Q&A section broken?

Unread post by raetin »

I have been a bit too kind about letting posts through, 'tis true. Decided yesterday that it needed to change. :)

Return to “Questions for DMs”