Hello, I wonder if I can establish a Druidic circle again?
What procedures should I take, the name question, counting total of 10 members with the leader, symbol, history and conduct as guardians of the natural world.
Anyway what I need on the approval of you!
Thanks!
New Guild Druidic Circle!
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: New Guild Druidic Circle!
Maybe a DM can answer. I approved the post for reply.
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: New Guild Druidic Circle!
By my understanding, we already have two druid circles. One is more traditional and neutral/good-aligned (Keepers of the Elder Circle), and the other is more neutral/evil-aligned (Shadow Druids).
I think that you would be in pretty good shape if you got in touch with the representatives of the circle that you feel better fits your character, and worked your way in with these already-established groups.
See here for the Keepers: http://bgtscc.fomwaa.com/forum/viewtopi ... 30&start=0
And here for the Shadow Druids: http://bgtscc.fomwaa.com/forum/viewtopi ... =16&t=5777
I think that you would be in pretty good shape if you got in touch with the representatives of the circle that you feel better fits your character, and worked your way in with these already-established groups.
See here for the Keepers: http://bgtscc.fomwaa.com/forum/viewtopi ... 30&start=0
And here for the Shadow Druids: http://bgtscc.fomwaa.com/forum/viewtopi ... =16&t=5777
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC-
caveman_282
- Posts: 264
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:08 pm
- Location: Arkansas
Re: New Guild Druidic Circle!
I can get you in contact with both of the Circles if you wish. They are not near as active as they use to be but there are memebers of each that are still around and working.
If your interested let me know and I can help out.
If your interested let me know and I can help out.