Question about an organisation in the Realms

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

stoned-raider
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 3:15 pm

Question about an organisation in the Realms

Unread post by stoned-raider »

When studying Yondalla further, I saw the "Wayward Wardens" mentioned a few times. It's a loose organisation of followers of Yondalla stricken by Wanderlust. As far as I know, they don't exist as a player faction yet. (I'd love to be proven wrong here ;) )

At the moment, I play my hin (Perdogim Piper) as a wannabe wayward warden. He heard of them, likes what they do, dreams of becoming one. Assuming they don't exist as a faction yet ... could I at one point claim to be one? Or would that require some sort of initiation via DM interaction or the forums?

Thanks in advance!

Oh, and here's the link:
http://www.nj-pbem.com/data/Gods/halfli ... ndalla.htm
Jakis Fifesilver - Notorious Hin
Sygo Kaspir - Monk of the Hin Fist
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: Question about an organisation in the Realms

Unread post by Maecius »

I see no reason why you could not claim to be a Wayward Warden. There is no established player faction that you would be insulting by it.

Return to “Questions for DMs”