Blind Fight

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

ultimatechampion
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:27 pm

Blind Fight

Unread post by ultimatechampion »

Can anyone confirm, namely Kaedrin, whether or not Blind Fight allows re-rolls on melee and ranged touch attacks?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Blind Fight

Unread post by Luna »

I set approved so people can reply. I'm not sure myself.

Cant you test this in vordans hero creator ?
Chasted
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 6:48 am

Re: Blind Fight

Unread post by Chasted »

Sadly Vordans Hero Creator doesn't have a decently reliable monster that has total concealment. I tested this some time ago and made a map with a bear with 50% concealment and 0 Strength (And -100 saves).

Blind Fight does indeed seem to work when I tested it.
Free French Fries? ...I wanted them to be curly
Hydrocarbonated
Posts: 1870
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Re: Blind Fight

Unread post by Hydrocarbonated »

It seemed to, with my buddy's warlock. I can't confirm it, though.

One of the best ways to check is to cast Displacement on someone, then spam warlock attacks. You could make a level 1 character and find a volunteer with a concealment source just to try it out.
Arivain - A man of guts and bravery, after all.
Ward Williamson - "(expletive) insane."
Molag__Bal
Posts: 2925
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:00 pm

Re: Blind Fight

Unread post by Molag__Bal »

I tested this a few months ago in Vordan's with 100 blasts against concealment. The data very strongly supported blindfight working with ranged touched attacks (something like 74 hits versus 51).

Return to “Questions for DMs”