I know alter self is not in game (at least I didn't see it), but is it possible to roleplay the spell working? let's say I am an Orc, and someone walks up and says, "Ima Keel ju orc" and you say "((Altered Self used, I look like a human))".
Is something like this possible, or been done before? Or is there a tool/script to change your appearance (other than the trolled polymorph).
Alter Self Possible?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Hawke
- Posts: 1245
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm
Alter Self Possible?
If the text is this color, I am on duty, everything else is just my humble opinion.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Alter Self Possible?
Maybe a DM can answer. It's approved for posting now.
-
broham1
- Posts: 385
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 2:32 pm
- Location: Yo momma's house!
Re: Alter Self Possible?
Hawke wrote:I know alter self is not in game (at least I didn't see it), but is it possible to roleplay the spell working? let's say I am an Orc, and someone walks up and says, "Ima Keel ju orc" and you say "((Altered Self used, I look like a human))".
Is something like this possible, or been done before? Or is there a tool/script to change your appearance (other than the trolled polymorph).
Sorry man, but this won't fly. PnP spells are only to be used with DM supervision or between two consenting players. The best rule of thumb is to use what you have IG. If you want to try a PnP spell, ask a DM while in an event. Some may say yes, some may say no.
You can't ask the population of the server to play along with a spell that you don't have in your spellbook and don't have memorized. If you want to play a human...roll a human, but if you play an orc..prepare for the RP that goes with it.
~Veni Vidi Vici~
Formerly known as DM_Unstable
Sir Dallenthel Wyndsoul - "Tolerance is Treason!"
Formerly known as DM_Unstable
Sir Dallenthel Wyndsoul - "Tolerance is Treason!"
-
Hawke
- Posts: 1245
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm
Re: Alter Self Possible?
It is all good. I was just curious about the roleplay possibility.
If the text is this color, I am on duty, everything else is just my humble opinion.