requiring review before submitting
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
emolas
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 8:53 pm
requiring review before submitting
I have noticed that when I post something, I often get the "this message has been submitted for review before posting" message as if it was my very first post. Is this a new feature or have I been targeted as a dangerous poster whose every word needs to be monitored
?
Most people say "if it isn't broke, don't fix it.",
Programmers say "if it isn't broke it doesn't have enough features.".
Programmers say "if it isn't broke it doesn't have enough features.".
-
Ri762
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 9:22 pm
Re: requiring review before submitting
Post has been reviewed and approved! 
Hey there! Nah you are not dangerous
. If someone posts in the Q&A-forum the post needs to be approved by a moderator or DM or so. It's just a feature so that the boards are not turned into a ground for discusion or off-topic-posts. They are supposed to simply serve as a neatly arranged Q&A, ...and we would like to keep it that way. Reviewing posts before actually approving them makes it easier for us to maintain this state.
Hey there! Nah you are not dangerous
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occaisionally it replies.
-
all_distorted
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:08 pm
Re: requiring review before submitting
And here is the original purpose of the Questions& Answers section:
http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3937
Questions to the staff members go into this particular section.
http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3937
Questions to the staff members go into this particular section.