Pay Pal Is Up!

Moderator: Moderator

DarkWisdom
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by DarkWisdom »

Does anyone know how or is there a way to, automatically make a monthly payment without having to manually do it each and every time?

If so, I'd be happy to contribute to this cause. I really like what you've done with the server (although some things DO need to be changed/fixed here and there, and that's why I'm willing to donate to keep the server up - so you have a chance to address the necessary issues and such.)

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide me,
Cameron
(Dreyshire Darkshot)
DM Sword
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:56 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by DM Sword »

It is telling me this: "Please enter an amount greater than zero." Even though I tried entering 20 and 20.00 in the donation box... What am I doing wrong?
raetin
Retired Staff
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:33 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by raetin »

Recurring: Maybe. It would cost about $10 a month for the service, so there would need to be plenty of people wanting it to offset the cost.

We can, however, definitely send out reminder emails. I'll see about setting something up for that.

Server Specs: It is a beast, and the server itself is paid for I'm pretty sure. We do have to pay hosting fees, however. You'll need to bring up any colocation ideas with Luna.

Please enter an amount greater than zero: Try a different browser maybe?
Chasted
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 6:48 am

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Chasted »

[quote="ZabelSword"]It is telling me this: "Please enter an amount greater than zero." Even though I tried entering 20 and 20.00 in the donation box... What am I doing wrong?[/quote]

Click on update total
conan71
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:54 am
Location: Grottammare, Italy

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by conan71 »

I made my first donation of 10 USD.
Congratulations for the excellent game world.
linoric
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:46 am
Location: DC area

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by linoric »

OK I am in for $10 a month...
PJFox
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:17 pm
Location: MD

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by PJFox »

another $10 into the kitty
testmon
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by testmon »

one might forgive my old eyes, or slow brain, but i can nowhere find that link. the first post was edited and states the link was removed from this post, the following replies i can't find one too.
testmon
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by testmon »

25 on it's way, huzza to me
Guerrand
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:43 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Guerrand »

30 caps on the way! Ka-Ching!
Guerrand
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:43 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Guerrand »

another $9.99 I love this server! If only we could allow more players at once. How much more money would that take? I think there are probably like 150 or so people who play here regularly, but when the server is full they are forced somewhere else and may get connected to the character they play there, which reduces the likelyhood of them coming back.
TheUnderdarker
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by TheUnderdarker »

I am relatively new to NWN2 online gaming, but have to state that this is an excellent, well done PW. I've been playing on this PW for about a month, but just registered here yesterday. I also gave a small $10 donation last night. I'm not doing too well economically, so can't help out too regularly, but I will try to throw something into the kitty every couple months or so, probably the same $10. Keep up the good work, as this Baldur's Gate PW is a lot of fun. I can see why it has the most followers by a metric ton.
HollowedHeart
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:23 am
Location: Camp Carroll - Korea

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by HollowedHeart »

Sent 50 bucks your way, keep up the good work Baldur's Gate!
Mammothtruk
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:50 pm
Location: US MFing A

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Mammothtruk »

dropped some pennies in the cup! more will come your way after the holidays calm down.
Nerialka
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:56 pm
Location: South of France

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Nerialka »

50$ donated, Merry Christmas ;)

Return to “Archive”