First off, great idea and I love the roleplay behind it and the possibilities.
Piercing Cold will pierce all immunities. Would this apply to PCs as well when fighting another Frost Mage? It seems to be an unfair advantage between the classes when they already gain immunity to cold per class. It would also seem a bit odd to have Cold and Fire being your own major vulnabilities, unless immunity to fire actually removes the 50% increase in fire dmg.
On another note, will there be more classes of this specific type in terms of elemental mages? I would love to see Fire and Storm mages enter the world if it is the case.
Frost Mages and other specific mages
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Frost Mages and other specific mages
I think so...