Which races start in Underdark?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Eldebryn
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Realms

Which races start in Underdark?

Unread post by Eldebryn »

First of all I have to say I did try searching the forums for the answer I seek and failed to find it. If there an announcement or a post containing the answer I wouldn't even mind if a member of the staff deletes the thread and sends me a PM with the link to that post.

Provided the above is not true, I would simply like to ask which exactly are the races that start in UD and which ones [if any] get to choose where to start.

Thanks in advance.
//Local Time = GMT+2
//Founder of The 7th Circle [Private forums]
Eldebryn Rilynghym Let the past crumble to dust. I have the Art... I, Magus...
Mage of Sshamath and teacher of the Art
Gaerdred Dawnfire Paladin of Torm, born and raised in Baldur's Gate
Rhicora
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:18 pm

Re: Which races start in Underdark?

Unread post by Rhicora »

If I remember correctly, the races that autostart in the UD are:

- Drow
- Deep Gnomes
- Duergar
- Tanarukk
- Half-drow

The ones that can choose are:

- Genasi
- Grey Orcs

Am I missing anything? Edited to reflect.
Last edited by Rhicora on Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ilharess Briz'uit Mori'hyanda has replaced that useless draegloth with an ornate tea tray.
Now proudly playing on Server 2! What's up my dhaerow?
Kaedrin
Recognized Donor
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 2:10 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Which races start in Underdark?

Unread post by Kaedrin »

I believe grey orcs can choose.
User avatar
all_distorted
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:08 pm

Re: Which races start in Underdark?

Unread post by all_distorted »

Tanarukk is also an Underdark race about which you can read here:

Custom changes to this world
dzidek1983
Posts: 1248
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:02 am
Location: Poland

Re: Which races start in Underdark?

Unread post by dzidek1983 »

half-drow
Hey, I just lost it, And this is crazy, But here's my login, So PM me, maybe?

Return to “Questions for DMs”