Intuitive Attack
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
nwnolan
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:31 pm
- Location: Alpine, Utah
Intuitive Attack
As the subject says, is this a feat selectable on the server? And if not, is there any talk of bringing it onto the server?
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Intuitive Attack
Probably not with the way druids can get their wisdom.
It would give them a huge attack bonus.
It would give them a huge attack bonus.
-
nwnolan
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:31 pm
- Location: Alpine, Utah
Re: Intuitive Attack
Yeah, I figured with all of the wandering DP Clerics it wouldn't be, but with Dragon Shifting druids also, I can definetly see the imbalance. Oh well, I made a monk build that works fine with DEX. Thanks Luna!