I've been away for a bit. I'm not sure how much has changed on the surface, at least from a geographic extent.
What is the surface's extent now? I just need a brief highlight of major points, so I can restart submissions of weather reports for Vanillarose's newsletter.
Thanks
geography
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: geography
It is difficult to say, without knowing how long you've been away. The main region remains the same, though we go onto the south side of the Cloudpeaks (into Amn) now, and have a community of elves building a village in the Wood of Sharp Teeth (who call themselves the "Doron Amar").
We added Gullykin, as well, within the last year or so; and have largely rebuilt Nashkel through player-initiated efforts.
We added Gullykin, as well, within the last year or so; and have largely rebuilt Nashkel through player-initiated efforts.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC-
KoS
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:22 pm
- Location: Hell
Re: geography
OK thanks much.
More questions. Are there any important points of interest or towns on the Amn side?
I take it, to the north we only go to the Trollmoors? I believe that is the name.
More questions. Are there any important points of interest or towns on the Amn side?
I take it, to the north we only go to the Trollmoors? I believe that is the name.
Andros Wavelen
Darlig
Darlig
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: geography
The only Amnish settlement we have on the server is Nashkel. There are several new dungeons on the south side of the Cloudpeaks, but there are presently no towns or villages.
We only go as far north as the Troll Hills.
We only go as far north as the Troll Hills.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC