Contact of Administrator

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Averdan1

Contact of Administrator

Unread post by Averdan1 »

Hi all,

I registered some weeks ago and could not log back on. in the Q&A section it says things like "forgot your password button" or "try contacting a board admin". But sadly I was unable to find either of the two possibilities in the log-in interface. I am asking since I registered anew and would like to inform the admin about my old account to delete. please let me know whom to contact.
Thanks.
User avatar
all_distorted
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:08 pm

Re: Contact of Administrator

Unread post by all_distorted »

I can do it for you. Also, I can reset password on your old account. Please let me know which account you would prefer to keep.

Return to “Questions for DMs”